3in1
[ ] I like to wear humungus bell bottom jeans and/or tight leather pants.
[ ] I go out in clubs and dance my heart out at least once a month
[ ] I have a pair of platform shoes
[ ] I have, or have had, a ginormous afro.
[ ] I like to have the spot light on me
****************************************************
[] I own a disco ball
[] I don't (or do) own one, but I'm very facinated with them
[] I have a lava lamp in my room
[ ] I turn that lava lamp on at least once a week!
[] I love any movie where John Travolta is disco-ing =P
*************************************************
[] Say "Groovy" a whole lot
[] I have heard of K.C. and the Sunshine band and/or the BeeGees
[ ] Why am I taking this survey?!? I could be out dance-dance-dancin!
[] Does "Shake your groove thang-Shake your groove thang" mean anything to you?
[] Even though it's not as popular, you still enjoy disco music.
****************************************************
Add up your score...
(bold what your score range was)
If you got...
[ 0-5 ] disco points- Not So Disco
[ 6-10 ] disco points- Kind o' Disco
[ 11-15 ] disco points- Humungo Disco!
The Senior Year Survey--Class of 07
Who was your true best friend? tina. brandon.
What sports did you play? none
What kind of car did you drive? none
It’s Friday night; where were you at? usually out and about
[ ] I go out in clubs and dance my heart out at least once a month
[ ] I have a pair of platform shoes
[ ] I have, or have had, a ginormous afro.
[ ] I like to have the spot light on me
****************************************************
[] I own a disco ball
[] I don't (or do) own one, but I'm very facinated with them
[] I have a lava lamp in my room
[ ] I turn that lava lamp on at least once a week!
[] I love any movie where John Travolta is disco-ing =P
*************************************************
[] Say "Groovy" a whole lot
[] I have heard of K.C. and the Sunshine band and/or the BeeGees
[ ] Why am I taking this survey?!? I could be out dance-dance-dancin!
[] Does "Shake your groove thang-Shake your groove thang" mean anything to you?
[] Even though it's not as popular, you still enjoy disco music.
****************************************************
Add up your score...
(bold what your score range was)
If you got...
[ 0-5 ] disco points- Not So Disco
[ 6-10 ] disco points- Kind o' Disco
[ 11-15 ] disco points- Humungo Disco!
The Senior Year Survey--Class of 07
Who was your true best friend? tina. brandon.
What sports did you play? none
What kind of car did you drive? none
It’s Friday night; where were you at? usually out and about
Were you a party animal? kinda
Were you considered a flirt? yeah
Were you considered a flirt? yeah
Skip school? classes
Were you a nerd? nope
Were you in any clubs? one
Can you sing the fight song? don't have one
Who was your favorite teacher? flood
What was your favorite class? photo
What was your school’s full name? niskayuna high school
Who was your school mascot? a warrior
Did you go to dances? yup yup.
If you could go back and do it over, would you? ha no
What do you remember most about Graduation? hasn't happened yet
Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? no.
Did you have a job your Senior year? hopefully i'll have one tomorrow
Where did you go most often for lunch? our table? ha
Have you gained weight since then? nah
What did you do after Graduation? not sure what we're doing yet
Where are most of your classmates? at work or at home like me
Who was your worst teacher? oh i've had tons
Who was your senior year crush? brandon of course
Were you a nerd? nope
Were you in any clubs? one
Can you sing the fight song? don't have one
Who was your favorite teacher? flood
What was your favorite class? photo
What was your school’s full name? niskayuna high school
Who was your school mascot? a warrior
Did you go to dances? yup yup.
If you could go back and do it over, would you? ha no
What do you remember most about Graduation? hasn't happened yet
Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? no.
Did you have a job your Senior year? hopefully i'll have one tomorrow
Where did you go most often for lunch? our table? ha
Have you gained weight since then? nah
What did you do after Graduation? not sure what we're doing yet
Where are most of your classmates? at work or at home like me
Who was your worst teacher? oh i've had tons
Who was your senior year crush? brandon of course
1. Just to start off, what do you like to be called?:katelyn. katie-lynn. sweetie
2. How was your day like? And why was it like that?:it was alright.
3. Is your love life simple or complicated?:simple.
4. Has your pride ever gotten in the way of getting something/someone you wanted?: don't think so
5. What do you think of the song 'The Sweet Escape' by Gwen Stefani?:ew
6. Do you like Beyonce?:eh a little.
7. What does your wallet look like?:jack skellington!
8. Do you own Uggs?:hellz no.
9. What are your favorite pair of shoes?:converse. vans.
10. Do you really like snow or do you just like snow days?:just snow days
4. Has your pride ever gotten in the way of getting something/someone you wanted?: don't think so
5. What do you think of the song 'The Sweet Escape' by Gwen Stefani?:ew
6. Do you like Beyonce?:eh a little.
7. What does your wallet look like?:jack skellington!
8. Do you own Uggs?:hellz no.
9. What are your favorite pair of shoes?:converse. vans.
10. Do you really like snow or do you just like snow days?:just snow days
11. When's the worst time of the year?:whenever i have my period.
12. What do you do when you're depressed? Is there someone you can always go to?write. music. sleep. and yes.
13. How are you and your parents?:hate my mom. love my dad
14. Leg warmers?:no thanks.
15. Would you rather have a brother or sister?:brother.
16. Older or younger (relating to number 15):both.
17. When did/do you turn/ed 16?:about a year and a half ago.
18. Are you a virgin?:yes.
19. If not, do you regret losing it with the person you lost it to?:
20. Were they a virgin or experienced?:
21. Do you eat when you're bored?:yes.
22. Do you like Godiva chocolate?:sure
23. What do you think of Mary J. Blige and U2's song 'One?':never heard it.
24. I don't know anyone who uses Yahoo! messenger. Do you?:nope.
25. Do you have a lot of friends that are older and/or younger?:younger yes.
26. If you could get rid of any one celebrity, who would it be?:hilary duff.
27. Is Fergie better in BEP or solo?:BEP.
28. Have you ever watched The Nightmare Before Christmas?:yes. i love that movie
29. Do you take a language at your school? What?:nope not anymore.
30. What's your impression of asian people (from what you've experienced):whatever
31. Do you ever get scared in your own home?:not usually no.
32. Have you watched the movie 'Click?':parts.
33. If you knew [survey_boutique] in real life, do you think you'd ever be friends with her?:why not?
12. What do you do when you're depressed? Is there someone you can always go to?write. music. sleep. and yes.
13. How are you and your parents?:hate my mom. love my dad
14. Leg warmers?:no thanks.
15. Would you rather have a brother or sister?:brother.
16. Older or younger (relating to number 15):both.
17. When did/do you turn/ed 16?:about a year and a half ago.
18. Are you a virgin?:yes.
19. If not, do you regret losing it with the person you lost it to?:
20. Were they a virgin or experienced?:
21. Do you eat when you're bored?:yes.
22. Do you like Godiva chocolate?:sure
23. What do you think of Mary J. Blige and U2's song 'One?':never heard it.
24. I don't know anyone who uses Yahoo! messenger. Do you?:nope.
25. Do you have a lot of friends that are older and/or younger?:younger yes.
26. If you could get rid of any one celebrity, who would it be?:hilary duff.
27. Is Fergie better in BEP or solo?:BEP.
28. Have you ever watched The Nightmare Before Christmas?:yes. i love that movie
29. Do you take a language at your school? What?:nope not anymore.
30. What's your impression of asian people (from what you've experienced):whatever
31. Do you ever get scared in your own home?:not usually no.
32. Have you watched the movie 'Click?':parts.
33. If you knew [survey_boutique] in real life, do you think you'd ever be friends with her?:why not?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home