Saturday, January 20, 2007

weirddd

1. Boys suck. Throw rocks at them<3!
2. Fruit 2 O is the shiz!
3. The squishy noise windsuits make when you move in them make me wanna claw my eyes out.
4. Just SAY NO to s.t.e.r.e.o.t.p.e.s.
5. I'm rad, you're rad, let's be friends?
6. I'd rather be a tease than a whore.
7. I learn easily from my mistakes.
8. Haha that's my lifetime struggle; to learn the first time what is causing me pain^.
9. "Wicked" is one of the awesomest musicals EVER.
10. Nintendo 64 is the swankiest old school game system out there!
11. I've lied about my sexual experience before.
12. Lightsaber= BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!!!!
13. Umbrellas are fun to spear people with.
14. Bubblewrap is my lover<3.
15. I heard it through the grapevine...\:D/....
16. What the heck^?
17. I know that that^^^^ smiley ( \:D/ ) when typed into Yahoo! Messenger makes a dancing emoticon.
18. Well, I do NOW haha and I'm sure as heck gonna try it^!
19. I've had years of ballet training.
20. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I can't even balance on two legs with both arms outstretched^!
21. Big Red is good and all, but after awhile it feels as if it's burning a whole through my mouth.
23. I'm perfectly fine with being single for life..ya know until I get married and all :).
24. Boo, you lying skank^.
25. Evolution is one of the most retarded scientific ideas I have ever heard. If you can believe that, the act of believing in God should be effortless.
26. Am I the only one who remembers when Nelly Furtado was all "Flying Like a Bird"?
27. I thought her music was kewl back then, and I like her new jams as well :)^.
28. Haha stupid old people. Calling stereos boom boxes and jam boxes. Hahaha.
29. I've handled a real jukebox before.
30. Oldies are really annoying and overplayed, but I still love to sing along with them.
31. I can't believe how much Christina Aguilera has changed since getting married. I must say, I'm quite impressed.
32. Having a bellybutton ring would be pretty much pointless for me, as I never show my stomach.
33. The Dixie Chicks had good points when they started defying government, but now they're just being ridiculous and need to shut their faces.
34. Lightbulbs suddenly going out SCARE ME :O.
35. I may not agree with homosexuality, but I still think Jesus loves EVERYONE.
36. Hypnotism sounds freaky deaky.
37. I hate buying thongs with my Dad! Grr.
38. Ooh boo thongs, GRANNY PANTY FANS UNITE!!!
39. If people caught me dancing, they'd never take me seriously.
40. I think Galinda, the good witch of Oz, was a hypocritical faker!!!!
41. Someone needs to stop obsessing over fictional characters *COUGH COUGH*^, babe.
42. Is there a reason you are calling me babe? What, am I PIG or something?
43. Romeo and Juliet were a bunch of IDIOTS. I swear, suicide when you don't even know if your love is dead or not? HELLO!!!! USE YOUR BRAIN!
44. I'd pick a funny guy over a serious guy any day.
45. Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken.
46. I think it's awesome how Amy Lee is trying to raise awareness and help for charities for epilepsy.
47. Shake Shake Shake. SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE. SHAKE YOUR BOOOTAYYYY!!!
48. Do Amish folk like in Amland?
49. I can knit better than my Grandma. MUAHAHHA.
50. Jesus Loves Me, This I Know, For PAIGE at PeaceXOfXMe_originalsurveys TOLD ME SO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home