Friday, January 26, 2007

yep

1. brandon
2. brad
3. tina
4. laura
5. temple
6. tasha
7. chris
8. tj
9. jess
10. rose
1. Would you take a drink from the same cup as #7? pfft. yeah. i've drank his spit before son.
2. Does #3 know how to 'Lean wit it Rock wit it'? hell yeah. she has a black girlfriend. :P
3. Is #1 the 'black sheep' of the family? well actually yes
4. Does #5 worship Satan? no
5. Is #8 a Camera Whore? no
6. Is #4 obsessed with Harry Potter? she like him..
7. Has #9 ever had their nails proffessionally done? prolly
8. Would you vote for #2 as Homecoming Queen? lol. brad. :P :D lmao
9. What would #10 look like bald? uhhh not so good
10. Is #6 a video game addict? no that's tj
11. Do shiny objects attract #1? yeah
12. Have you ever farted in front of #3? sure
13. Can #7 take a joke? yep
14. Can you see #8 aspiring to be a Playboy Bunny? HA! no
15. Has #4 ever visited their local police station? nooo
16. Can #9 carry a tune in a bucket? whaaaaa?
17. Does #2 have monsters in their closet? lol. no.
18. Has #10 ever mooned anyone? i'm sure she has
19. Does #6 want a pet monkey? yeah actually
20. Would you use the bathroom in #5's house? duh?
21. Is #3 a super genius? lmao yeahhhh.
22. Is #7 known for their random dance moves? not so much
23. Does #8 believe in ghosts?idk maybe
24. Can you see yourself spending the rest of your life with #4? as one of my mad good friends yessss
25. Have you ever dreamt about #1? oh yes
26. Is #10 all about the polkadots and stripes?nah
27. Is #5's voice highpitched and squeaky?nope
28. Does #6 believe in God?nah
29. Does #9 get serious stage fright?idk maybe
30. Would #2 repost this on their survey site (if they owned one)?nah
Bold what applies.
1. I'm feeling yummy head to toe.
2. HAHA the above is from Gwen Stefani's song "Yummy" and I knew that BEFORE I read THIS statement, HA^.
3. I've received a gift from someone I didn't buy for.
4. And felt horrible about it, then went to buy them a present ^.
5. HECK NO, FREE GIFT. Who cares what they think of me^?
6. So where the heck did Ricky Martin go after 'shaking his bon-bon'?
7. Who cares, as long as he stays there^?
8. I don't understand why we always want what we can't have.
9. But I totally do ^.
10. I've considered running away from home and joining the circus before.
11. Clowns are very colorful EVIL creatures.
12. I still don't understand how that whole lot of them can fit in that lil' crap car ^.
13. WHY is Akon talking about Tae Bo in 'Smack That'? THAT IS A SACRED SPORT, NOT MEANT FOR SEXUALLY ENTICING STUPID LYRICS!
14. Whoa, DOWN BESSIE ^. I think it's funny.
15. I think people who go commando are skanchy.
16. And I don't even know what skanchy means^. That's gross. Put some panties on.
17. While all these tabloids are spilling on Brittany partying and going commando everywhere, I'm wondering, WHERE ARE HER KIDS?
18. I love kids when they can't talk yet. Ah, the good times
.
19. I admit it, I've thought I discovered a huge section of a store only to find myself crashing into a humongous mirror of the same section I was in.
20. And it REALLY hurt^.
21. It makes me sad to think people happily bask in the fact they are stereotyped.
22. I can't hardly watch serious scenes of Star Wars movies with Chewbacca in them because is language is so....freaking....funny! HAHAHAH!
23. Dollar Stores= LOVE.
24. I feel like I look poor in those stores, so I try to avoid them ^.
25. Haha I'm poor and proud. BRING ON THE BARGAINS^.
26. I hate it when you get those 'Here's an artist, supply a song by them' surveys from another survey site and they've already written their answers in. Ugh. It makes me cheat!
27. I feel out of place at parties, so I tend to hang by the food table/ chairs.
28. Heck no, DANCING ON THE TABLE Babayyy^^^^.
29. People who use excessive exclamation points tick me off!!!!
30. HAHA, hypocrite^.
31. I love to smile. Smiling's my favorite.
32. What the crap? Heck no^.
33. SHAKE IT LIKE A SALT SHAKER!
34. I admit, I eat cough drops *GASP*...even when I don't have a cold.
35. I sometimes make up themesongs to chores I have to do like 'LALALA taking out the trash...taking out the trash..GOTTA GET RID OF HASH...YEAH I'M TAKING OUT THE TRASH!!!
'
36. Holy. Poo. WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU ^?
37. I HATE feet. Ewww.
38. I've ate grass before.
39. And...it tasted...kinda good^...
40. Whooooaaaa ewww ^!
41. I'm beginning to wonder about this quizmaker's (PeacexOfxMe_originalsurveys) sanity.
42. What IS sanity anyway? Who's to say the 'crazy' people aren't really CRAZY, maybe they are the SANE one's and the uncrazy really crazy people are CRAZY!!!
43. I didn't get any of what the above statement said ^.
44. I've accidentally landed on someone who was encompassed by covers (so I couldn't see them...duh) on a bed.
45. They got really angry at me, too ^.
46. Someone I loved won't be here to celebrate Christmas with me this year.
47. But it's okay, 'cause I know they are in a much better place, and would want us down here to have a great time without them^.
48. I've called my best friend by her enemy's name before accidentally...whoops.
49. Some books I just CANNOT get inspire AWESOME movies I love!
50. I HATE it when the movie is nothing like the book, even if the book sucks. Ugh.
51. People I don't know often tell me I am nice looking, though no one who I do know does!
52. Seriously, does anyone REALLY pronounce tomato as Toh-mah-toh?
53. Yeah, I do, retard^.
54. I'm a nervous foot-jiggler. I don't know why.
55. I've had the giggles BAD in church before.
56. I've gone to the bathroom while it was 'that time of month', took my 'sanitary napkin' off, only to find there was no new 'sanitary napkin' for me to use! AHHH!
57. EWWW no, I'm a dude^!
58. I've flushed a tampon before.
59. It stopped up the toilet^.
60. Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. THERFORE, Fuzzy Wuzzy WAS NOT A BEAR.
61. No...Fuzzy Wuzzy WAS a bear...he just had a receding hairline^.
62. Rogaine is a funny word.
63. Your Mom's a funny word^.
64. I've watched the entirety of 'The Sound of Music' in one sitting.
65. I absolutely CANNOT STAND IT when I get rain or water at the end of my pant leg.
66. I'm....dreamin'....of a white....CHRISTMASSSS
67. I still sit at the kids table at family gatherings.
68. And I ALWAYS WILL, HA^!!!!
69. I always thought Goldylocks was a skank for sleeping in the little bear's bed.
70. It's a wonderful life.
71. I've seen that wolf movie "Balto" a gazillion times.
72. It's so stinkin' sad^!
73. A wolf would make a kewl pet.
74. I've said 'faux' pronounced as 'fox' before.
75. And got some major laughing rebuttal^.
76. I was always confused as a child when gender was referred to as 'sex'.
77. It still confuses me at times^.
78. Shrek is a great movie, fo sho!
79. I've gotten super excited about a really cute piece of clothing, only to find I was openly expressing my love for the maternity section.
80. As in: I wasn't pregnant^.
81. I hate buying baby stuff too for baby showers and stuff, 'cause I know people are thinking, 'Well look, another teen mom.'
82. WHO CARES WHAT THEY THINK^? I'll get what I want.
83. I am a teen mom, thanks^.
84. The Beast was pretty hott after Belle got that spell of of him.
85. People think I'm strange because I call animated characters hott. Haha^.
86. I have more fictional boyfriends than you do! BEAT THAT^!
87. Every time I attempt to act, I go into a crappy British accent and everyone laughs at me.
88. It's so annoying how when you already have earrings in and you use a hairdryer and it turns your ears all red and it BURNS.
89. I don't understand football.
90. I have never heard the full Christmas Story.
91. *Cough* The story of Jesus' Birth...*cough*...^
92. AWW, YOU POOR THING^!
93. Jesus Loves You No Matter What.

94. I Say Shotgun, You Say Wedding.
95. I've noticed how it's all bright and blinding in Wal*Mart but dark and dull at Kroger.
96. I think they put stuff in *order* so randomly at those stores so you see more junk you don't need and end up buying more.
97. My hair is parted off-center.
98. I've tried to part it on the other side, but got too frustrated when it kept flopping back to the previous part.
99. I look like a really ugly bug with BIG sunglasses on.
100. I say LOL far too often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home