short
1.My name begins with a "S".
2.Chyea, son!
3.Zac Efron is goregous.
4.I hate cramps.
5.Calculators are interesting if you think about it..
6.I stick gum under desks.
7.I always write "I love ____" on my papers.
8.I am currently single.
9.My parents are married.
10.I have a dog named Kozmo.
11.Rain is stupid.
12.Cars are awesome.
13.Who ever bolded 12 is a lame-o.
14.Whoever bolded 13 is a queer.
15.Lalalal, I'm so bored.
16.That is why I am taking this rad survey.
17.I love the "100 Calorie Packs".
18.I have OCD.
19.I love icons.
20.I make a new AIM profile every day.
21.Musicals are amazing.
22.My backpack is blue.
23.Actually, it's purple.
24.I am the king of the forest.
25.I own a pair of over-sized sunglasses.
26.Even though I look like a bug in them.
27.I get along with my older brother... sometimes.
28.I am unique.
29.I am a cheerleader/dancer/gymnast.
30.I am in love with Fun Dip.
31.What the heckkk is Fun Dip?
32.Who ever bolded 31 --- It's candy.
33. This is my favorite number or one of them.
34.I am currently cold.
35.Tomorrow I have english.
36.I have a fire place in my house.
37.I wear eye-shadow dailey.
38.I have a bathrobe, which I love.
39.I have pictures on my wall.
40.I take vocal lessons.
2.Chyea, son!
3.Zac Efron is goregous.
4.I hate cramps.
5.Calculators are interesting if you think about it..
6.I stick gum under desks.
7.I always write "I love ____" on my papers.
8.I am currently single.
9.My parents are married.
10.I have a dog named Kozmo.
11.Rain is stupid.
12.Cars are awesome.
13.Who ever bolded 12 is a lame-o.
14.Whoever bolded 13 is a queer.
15.Lalalal, I'm so bored.
16.That is why I am taking this rad survey.
17.I love the "100 Calorie Packs".
18.I have OCD.
19.I love icons.
20.I make a new AIM profile every day.
21.Musicals are amazing.
22.My backpack is blue.
23.Actually, it's purple.
24.I am the king of the forest.
25.I own a pair of over-sized sunglasses.
26.Even though I look like a bug in them.
27.I get along with my older brother... sometimes.
28.I am unique.
29.I am a cheerleader/dancer/gymnast.
30.I am in love with Fun Dip.
31.What the heckkk is Fun Dip?
32.Who ever bolded 31 --- It's candy.
33. This is my favorite number or one of them.
34.I am currently cold.
35.Tomorrow I have english.
36.I have a fire place in my house.
37.I wear eye-shadow dailey.
38.I have a bathrobe, which I love.
39.I have pictures on my wall.
40.I take vocal lessons.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home