Monday, January 22, 2007

yeppp. rated R

[x] I drink alcohol.
[x] I smoke.
[] I do drugs.
[x] I smoke pot.
[ ] I use shrooms.
Total: 3
[x] I have been drunk before.
[x] I have been high before.
[x] I self-mutilate or have done so in the past.
[x] I curse.
[x] I have made someone cry.
Total: 8
[x] I've been kissed or kissed someone.
[x] I have gone to 1st base.
[x] I have gone to 2nd base.
[ ] I have gone to 3rd base.
[ ] What are you talking about? I've gone all the way home, baby.
Total: 11
[x] I've drank underage.
[x] I've broken into a house or building before.
[x] I've been behind the wheel intoxicated (drunk or high).
[x] I've woken up and forgotten what I had done the night before I was so drunk.
[x] I've been hungover.
Total: 16
[ ] I would say I'm promiscuous.
[x] I've broken more than one bone.
[ ] I've been pregnant/gotten someone pregnant before I was married.
[x] I plan on/have had sex before marriage.
[x] I've snuck out or into places.
Total: 19
[x] I've received a detention.
[x] I've been suspended.
[ ] I've been expelled.
[ ] I've been fired from my job.
[ ] I've slept with/done something with a co-worker or peer.
Total: 21
[x] I've killed someone or something.
[ ] I've hired someone to kill someone or something.
[ ] I've made a hit list, whether as a joke or for real.
[x] I've cursed out a teacher or authority or boss before.
[x] I have screaming matches a lot.
Total: 24
[x] I've been in a fist fight before.
[x] I've been beat up before.
[x] I've beat someone up before.
[ ] I hunt.
[x] I've been called a slut/tramp/player/tease/ho/whore/man-whore.
Total: 28
Score: 28
0-6: Wow, you're a goody-good. Your life is rated G. Gosh. Haha.
7-16: You're pretty good! Better than average, at least. Your life is rated PG.
17-24: Eh, you're about average. Your life is rated PG-13.
25-32: You're bad, but not over the top. Your life is rated R.
33-37: Wow, you're really bad...your life is rated NC-17.
38-40: Woah, is all I gotta say. I'm scared of you. Your life is rated X.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home