Wednesday, February 22, 2006

woo

001. I've ran away frum home
002. I've been dumped
003. I've dumped somone
004. I currently have a crush on sumone
005. I've fallen in love with a cLoSe frand
006. Im stereotyped as a prep
007. Im a goth
008. Im a goody goody tew shoesz
009. I play soccer
010. I dance
011. I play basketball/football/baseball/softball
012. I love Paris Hilton
013. I love Nicole Richie
014. I have a best friend
015. Im currently fiting with someone
016. There's someone I wish I could kill
017. Im a teenager
018. My birthday is right around the corner
019. My parents are divorced
020. I have siblings
021. I have a step dad/mom
022. Im taken
023. I lllooovvveee to sing
024. American Eagle/A&&F/Hollister/
Aeropostale is what my closet is
025. I celebrate the 4th of July
026. I love ice cream
027. I have a Mp3 player
028. I hang with people i dislike
029. Sumone has smacked my butt before
030. Ive cut myself before
031. Ive been in a limo b4
032. I have brown eyes
033. I believe everyone acts blonde sometimes
034. I think Chad Micheal Murray is hott as hell
035. I own a Louis Vuitton purse
036. I practically live at the mall
037. I am a straight A student in school
038. I have a myspace too
039. I have AIM
040. I love PoLoS
041. Im addicted to the internet
042. Ive went out with my friends crush
043. Ive taken a survey
044. Pink is the best color in the world
045. I love the song Im in love with a stripper by T-pain
046. I've felt alone in a crowded room
047. Ive slow danced
048. Ive been called a whore
049. I've danced like a whore
050. Last but not least I am popular

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home