Monday, February 06, 2006

i ♥ him tons

{ } I have a brother
{TONS of chem.} I have alot of homework
{ } I am atleast 5 foot 6''
{ } I am an over achiever
{ } I am single
{ } I have over 3 pets
{ } My best friend is nerdy
{ } I <3 my locker
{ } My school is pretty cool
{ } My teachers give me WAY TO MUCH homework
{ }I know Brad Pitt
{ } I have blonde hair
{ } I love gothic people
{ } I love skater boys
{ } I know how to shake what my mama gave me
{ } I subscribe to
www.xanga.com/amandler_surveys
{ } I know somebody naned Erin
{ } I have a big house
{ } I just mmoved
{ } My family LOVES ME SO MUCH
{ } today is your birthday
{ } I love to cheer
{ } people love me because I am to sweet for words
{ } people who don't subscribe are mean
{ } I am amazing
{ ] I am wearing socks
{} I am in some sort of pain
{ } I know how to count by 20's
{ } My fave sport is football
{ } I am wearing purple
The top 10 best movies you have ever seen!
1.pirates of the caribbean
2.lord of the rings 1-3
3.harry potter 1-4
4.breakfast club
5.finding nemo
6.beauty and the beast
7.charlie and the chocolate factory
8.dodgeball
9.the nightmare before christmas
10. johnny depp/tim burton movies ♥
The nine most embrassing moments!
1.haha none
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Your eight closest friends!
1.tina
2.tasha
3.brandon
4.alley
5.nicki
6.brad
7.temple
8.megan
The seven funniest moments that have ever happened!
1.omg. brad and his 'poop!'
2.what's 2+fish?
3.buttfucker!
4.that's gayyyyy
5. -manly voice- come on guys-serious face-
6.shanequa!
7.peckerhead
Your six favorite shapes
1.heart
2.star
3.circle
4.triangle
5.upsidedown triangle
6.pentagram
Your five most favorite pops
1. dr. pepper
2.mtn. dew
3.coke
4.ginger-ale
5.beer?
Your four most AMAZING TEACHERS
1.mr. flood
2.mr. honicki
3.mr. bandura
4.mr. furman [no, i'm not sexist, i just don't get along w/ female teachers very well]
Your three favorite t.v. shows!
1.house
2.the oc
3.full house
Your two favorite seasons
1.fall
2.summer
Your ONE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT!
1.when he came over to my house ♥

2 Comments:

Blogger La Canzona Bella said...

i <3 Katei-Lyn!

February 7, 2006 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger La Canzona Bella said...

poo I can't type...<3?

February 7, 2006 at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home