Tuesday, January 24, 2006

bored

1. I love ChoCOlate.
2. I've made out with the opposite sex.
3. I've made out with the same sex.
4. I LoVe llamas.
5. I've watChed the movie Mean Girls.
6. I get freaked ouT easily.
7. I hate RainBows.
8. I'm really taLL.
9. I have my beLLy buTTon pierced.
10. I hate MaTh.
11. I only like school TO hanG with my friends.
12. I love Paris Hilton.
13. I love Nicole Richie.
14. I think I am the shit.
15. I think xSurveyzAreTheShytx is the shit.
16. I'm a bloNde.
17. I've lost my virginity.
18. I love saYing "That's Hott!"
19. I hate preppy girls who think they are the shit.
20. I shop at Hollister.
21. I love surFers.
22. I can surF.
23. I own an iguana.
24. I have been skiNNydiPPing.
25. DDR is my obsession.
26. I'm addicted to Laguna Beach.
27. diamonds are my beSt frieNd.
28. I hate M&M's.
29. I always have plans on Friday night.
30. I get bitchy when i'm angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home