mostly music
Created by Rainy_Days_And_Surveys [leave this on]
I am younger than 20.
I am small.
I am tall.
I am of medium height.
I have blue eyes.
I have brown eyes.
I have green eyes.
I have grey eyes.
I have hazel eyes.
All of my grandparents are still alive.
I think smoking is disgusting!
I have more than one xanga.
I can't stand my parents.
I adore my parents with all of my heart.
I prefer cats to dogs.
I own a pink jumper.
I wear contacts.
I pick my nose.
I have a pair of big fluffy slippers.
It is Sunday today.
I do ALL the chores around the house.
I am a vegetarian.
I love eating chicken mayonaise sandwiches.
I love the stars!
AIM sucks.
I have a boyfriend.
I am bisexual.
I play games on the computer.
I had a treehouse when I was younger.
I like antiques.
I have been cheated on.
I have never had sex before, but I'm desperate.
I'm scared of ghosts.
I have a myspace and I think it's better than xanga.
I don't have my ears pierced.
My house is big.
I live in a caravan/trailer.
The light is on in here.
Madonna is awful.
Rap kicks azz.
I don't listen to the radio.
I love being cold, brrr!
I have seen Dawn the dead, the original, and loved it.
The Exorcist was more funny than scary.
I have told my mother to fuck off.
AOL is so unreliable.
I ate pasta for dinner.
I am home alone.
I had my period last week.
I have a stomach ache.
RAWR!
God I am pissed off.
It's hot in there.
Bold the bands you like.
AC/DC
Bon Jovi
Metallica
Guns'n'Roses
Hoobastank
Linkin Park
Lamb of God
In Flames
Dimmu Borgir
Cradle of Filth
Children of Bodom
Rammstein
My Chemical Romance
Thursday
Trivium
Epica
Therion
HIM
Ill Nino
Fear Factory
Hatesphere
Hatesbreed
Shadows Fall
Peaches
Marilyn Manson
The Rasmus
Symphony X
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Meshuggah
Judas Priest
Rage against the Machine
KISS
Megadeth
Motley Crue
Black label Society
Ozzy Osborne
Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin
Cream
Deep Purple
The Who
Van Halen
Motorhead
Def Leopard
King Diamond
Pantera
Sepultra
Blind Guardian
Rhapsody
Within Temptation
Nightwish
Exodus
Hammerfall
Dream Theater
Opeth
Ayreon
Pain of Salvation
Tool
Machine Head
Nirvana
Thin Lizzy
Pink Floyd
DragonForce
Theatre of Tragedy
Type O Negative
Leaves Eyes
Octavia Sperati
Draconian
The Sins of thy Beloved
Lacuna Coil
Alice Cooper
David Bowie
Smashing Pumpkins
Silverchair
Green Day
Aerosmith
Celtic Frost
Mercury Rain
Bullet for my Valentine
Sirenia
Tristania
Poisonblack
The Gathering
Arch Enemy
Entombed
Carcus
At the Gates
Paradise Lost
White Zombie
Garbage
Edenbridge
Kamelot
Manowar
Sinergy
Stratovarius
Sonata Arctica
Visions of Atlantis
Soilwork
Queen
Faith no more
System of a Down
Slipknott
Nine Inch Nails
Mudvayne
Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
Hole
Alice in Chains
Midnattsol
Mushroomhead
Static X
Zeromancer
Skinny Puppy
Anthrax
KoRn
Jane's Addiction
Deftones
Primus
Staind
Puddle of Mudd
Papa Roach
36 Crazyfists
Chimaira
Disturbed
Limp Bizkit
Akercocke
Velvet Acid Christ
Tenacious D
Queens of the stone age
Morbid Angel
Cannibal Corpse
Nile
Ugly Kid Joe
Whitesnake
Immortal
As I Lay Dying
Elis
For my pain
Lacrimosa
Haggard
Lake of tears
Darkwell
After Forever
Ambeon
Moonspell
Rotting Christ
Without Face
Xandria
My Dying Bride
Katatonia
Anathema
Forsaken
Incubus
Rush
I think skinniness looks great
Get some curves, stupid
I have been to a funeral
I wear blue eyeshadow
I'm a pirate
I prefer white wine to red
My parents won't let me drink alcohol
I'm scared of zombies
I have shot a gun before
I am a whore
I am catholic
I believe I was reincarnated
I hate models - who really looks like that anyway?
I've never watched Titanic
I use the word 'funky'
I'm flatchested, I hate it
Yesterday it rained
DVDs are genius
I love strip poker
Sex is for after marriage
I wear nothing in bed
I love soap operas
Soap operas are ludicrous
I eat bacon
I wear hats
My teeth are shiny and white
I'm part Irish
I'm pregnant
I want sex
I have acne
I have an afro
I want an afro
Nothing matters anymore
I've often thought my life was over
Spiders are cute
Whiny Emos, get a life
I hate fireworks
I have come across a murderer
I like all things fluffy
I wish I could sing
I wish I could rap
I have hugged a tree
I'm sensitive
I'm a tough cookie
I have seen a ghost
I cried last week
Xanga is awesome
I like gold
Gold is tacky
I'm rich
Guys with earrings MUST be gay
Firefighters = Hot
I love America
I was in school when 9/11 occurred
My house is haunted
I can't drive
I hate the wind
I've had a serious illness
Jennifer Aniston ISN'T pretty!
I love to swim in oceans
I fell over on ice
Have you heard of these types of metal?
Heavy metal
'Hair' metal
Power metal
Classic metal
Thrash metal
Speed metal
Progessive metal
Death metal
Black metal
Doom metal
Goth metal
Symphonic metal
Industrial metal
I am younger than 20.
I am small.
I am tall.
I am of medium height.
I have blue eyes.
I have brown eyes.
I have green eyes.
I have grey eyes.
I have hazel eyes.
All of my grandparents are still alive.
I think smoking is disgusting!
I have more than one xanga.
I can't stand my parents.
I adore my parents with all of my heart.
I prefer cats to dogs.
I own a pink jumper.
I wear contacts.
I pick my nose.
I have a pair of big fluffy slippers.
It is Sunday today.
I do ALL the chores around the house.
I am a vegetarian.
I love eating chicken mayonaise sandwiches.
I love the stars!
AIM sucks.
I have a boyfriend.
I am bisexual.
I play games on the computer.
I had a treehouse when I was younger.
I like antiques.
I have been cheated on.
I have never had sex before, but I'm desperate.
I'm scared of ghosts.
I have a myspace and I think it's better than xanga.
I don't have my ears pierced.
My house is big.
I live in a caravan/trailer.
The light is on in here.
Madonna is awful.
Rap kicks azz.
I don't listen to the radio.
I love being cold, brrr!
I have seen Dawn the dead, the original, and loved it.
The Exorcist was more funny than scary.
I have told my mother to fuck off.
AOL is so unreliable.
I ate pasta for dinner.
I am home alone.
I had my period last week.
I have a stomach ache.
RAWR!
God I am pissed off.
It's hot in there.
Bold the bands you like.
AC/DC
Bon Jovi
Metallica
Guns'n'Roses
Hoobastank
Linkin Park
Lamb of God
In Flames
Dimmu Borgir
Cradle of Filth
Children of Bodom
Rammstein
My Chemical Romance
Thursday
Trivium
Epica
Therion
HIM
Ill Nino
Fear Factory
Hatesphere
Hatesbreed
Shadows Fall
Peaches
Marilyn Manson
The Rasmus
Symphony X
Iron Maiden
Slayer
Meshuggah
Judas Priest
Rage against the Machine
KISS
Megadeth
Motley Crue
Black label Society
Ozzy Osborne
Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin
Cream
Deep Purple
The Who
Van Halen
Motorhead
Def Leopard
King Diamond
Pantera
Sepultra
Blind Guardian
Rhapsody
Within Temptation
Nightwish
Exodus
Hammerfall
Dream Theater
Opeth
Ayreon
Pain of Salvation
Tool
Machine Head
Nirvana
Thin Lizzy
Pink Floyd
DragonForce
Theatre of Tragedy
Type O Negative
Leaves Eyes
Octavia Sperati
Draconian
The Sins of thy Beloved
Lacuna Coil
Alice Cooper
David Bowie
Smashing Pumpkins
Silverchair
Green Day
Aerosmith
Celtic Frost
Mercury Rain
Bullet for my Valentine
Sirenia
Tristania
Poisonblack
The Gathering
Arch Enemy
Entombed
Carcus
At the Gates
Paradise Lost
White Zombie
Garbage
Edenbridge
Kamelot
Manowar
Sinergy
Stratovarius
Sonata Arctica
Visions of Atlantis
Soilwork
Queen
Faith no more
System of a Down
Slipknott
Nine Inch Nails
Mudvayne
Pearl Jam
Soundgarden
Hole
Alice in Chains
Midnattsol
Mushroomhead
Static X
Zeromancer
Skinny Puppy
Anthrax
KoRn
Jane's Addiction
Deftones
Primus
Staind
Puddle of Mudd
Papa Roach
36 Crazyfists
Chimaira
Disturbed
Limp Bizkit
Akercocke
Velvet Acid Christ
Tenacious D
Queens of the stone age
Morbid Angel
Cannibal Corpse
Nile
Ugly Kid Joe
Whitesnake
Immortal
As I Lay Dying
Elis
For my pain
Lacrimosa
Haggard
Lake of tears
Darkwell
After Forever
Ambeon
Moonspell
Rotting Christ
Without Face
Xandria
My Dying Bride
Katatonia
Anathema
Forsaken
Incubus
Rush
I think skinniness looks great
Get some curves, stupid
I have been to a funeral
I wear blue eyeshadow
I'm a pirate
I prefer white wine to red
My parents won't let me drink alcohol
I'm scared of zombies
I have shot a gun before
I am a whore
I am catholic
I believe I was reincarnated
I hate models - who really looks like that anyway?
I've never watched Titanic
I use the word 'funky'
I'm flatchested, I hate it
Yesterday it rained
DVDs are genius
I love strip poker
Sex is for after marriage
I wear nothing in bed
I love soap operas
Soap operas are ludicrous
I eat bacon
I wear hats
My teeth are shiny and white
I'm part Irish
I'm pregnant
I want sex
I have acne
I have an afro
I want an afro
Nothing matters anymore
I've often thought my life was over
Spiders are cute
Whiny Emos, get a life
I hate fireworks
I have come across a murderer
I like all things fluffy
I wish I could sing
I wish I could rap
I have hugged a tree
I'm sensitive
I'm a tough cookie
I have seen a ghost
I cried last week
Xanga is awesome
I like gold
Gold is tacky
I'm rich
Guys with earrings MUST be gay
Firefighters = Hot
I love America
I was in school when 9/11 occurred
My house is haunted
I can't drive
I hate the wind
I've had a serious illness
Jennifer Aniston ISN'T pretty!
I love to swim in oceans
I fell over on ice
Have you heard of these types of metal?
Heavy metal
'Hair' metal
Power metal
Classic metal
Thrash metal
Speed metal
Progessive metal
Death metal
Black metal
Doom metal
Goth metal
Symphonic metal
Industrial metal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home