SNAP YO FINGAS!
Bold everything that you remember, or that applies to you
Sesame Street
Lamb Chops
The Muppets
Arthur
E.T.
Roger's Imagination
Pokemon
Hey Arnold!
Land Before Time
I saw Lion King when it was in the theaters
I saw Jurassic Park when it was in the theaters
Kurt Cobain's death
Grunge
Titanic rocked my socks
Britney Spear's break from the biz
I loved the Spice Girls
Gettin Jiggy With It
My Heart Will Go On [Titanic Love Song]
This Is How We Do It
Macarena
Genie In A Bottle
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Under The Bridge
Gangsta's Paradise
I own the Backstreet Boys CD
I own the N'Sync CD
Britney Spears was my favorite singer at one point during the 90s
The Matrix is one of my favorite movies of all time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Guys*
Easiest to talk to: brandon, brad, brian
Geekiest: none
Class clown: brad
Most sophisticated: HAHA
Overall hottie: brandonnnn
Best body:brad, brian
Biggest perve:all?
Anus:excuse me?
Tries 2 be funny but... not!:temple.
Biggest hair:uhmmm?
Sexiest hair:brandon
Most ghetto:brian lmao
Biggest prep:brian
Punkalicious:brad
Jock:brian
Shy and phione:none
Most obnoxious:templeee
Most likely to flunk this year:brandon
Deepest:brandon
Most goth:none
Smelliest:uh?
Most alive:brad
Most intelligent:temple
Makes u happy:all
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Girls*
Easiest to talk to:tina, alley
Geekiest:none
Class clown:tina
Most sophisticated:laura
Overall hottie:alley
Best body:alla of us are fat :D
Biggest flirt:alley
Tries 2 be funny but... not!:patience
Biggest hair:idk
Sexiest hair:i loveee tina's hair!
Most ghetto:haha patience
Biggest prep:alley
Punkalicious:tina
Jock:alleyyy
Shy and phione:none
Most obnoxious:kristen lmao
Most likely to flunk this year:patience
Deepest:tina
Most goth:none
Smelliest:ashley and tasha
Most alive:tina
Most intelligent:laura
Makes u happy:all
Sesame Street
Lamb Chops
The Muppets
Arthur
E.T.
Roger's Imagination
Pokemon
Hey Arnold!
Land Before Time
I saw Lion King when it was in the theaters
I saw Jurassic Park when it was in the theaters
Kurt Cobain's death
Grunge
Titanic rocked my socks
Britney Spear's break from the biz
I loved the Spice Girls
Gettin Jiggy With It
My Heart Will Go On [Titanic Love Song]
This Is How We Do It
Macarena
Genie In A Bottle
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Under The Bridge
Gangsta's Paradise
I own the Backstreet Boys CD
I own the N'Sync CD
Britney Spears was my favorite singer at one point during the 90s
The Matrix is one of my favorite movies of all time
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Guys*
Easiest to talk to: brandon, brad, brian
Geekiest: none
Class clown: brad
Most sophisticated: HAHA
Overall hottie: brandonnnn
Best body:brad, brian
Biggest perve:all?
Anus:excuse me?
Tries 2 be funny but... not!:temple.
Biggest hair:uhmmm?
Sexiest hair:brandon
Most ghetto:brian lmao
Biggest prep:brian
Punkalicious:brad
Jock:brian
Shy and phione:none
Most obnoxious:templeee
Most likely to flunk this year:brandon
Deepest:brandon
Most goth:none
Smelliest:uh?
Most alive:brad
Most intelligent:temple
Makes u happy:all
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Girls*
Easiest to talk to:tina, alley
Geekiest:none
Class clown:tina
Most sophisticated:laura
Overall hottie:alley
Best body:alla of us are fat :D
Biggest flirt:alley
Tries 2 be funny but... not!:patience
Biggest hair:idk
Sexiest hair:i loveee tina's hair!
Most ghetto:haha patience
Biggest prep:alley
Punkalicious:tina
Jock:alleyyy
Shy and phione:none
Most obnoxious:kristen lmao
Most likely to flunk this year:patience
Deepest:tina
Most goth:none
Smelliest:ashley and tasha
Most alive:tina
Most intelligent:laura
Makes u happy:all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home