you are my sugar rushhh
1] I hated 2005.
2] I've read "Gossip Girls" before.
3] I don't have a digital camera.
4] I like to stay up late.
5] I LOVE MCR
6] I do not believe in labels.
7] I know how to skate.
8] I live in America.
9] I do surveys when I'm bored.
10] Emo boys are hot.
11] I use chatspeak.
12] I've had the chicken pox.
13] I've been in love.
14] I'm a cuddler.
15] I think 50 Cent's songs are stupid.
16] I'm so sad the Destiny's Child splited.
17] Panic! At The Disco = <333
18] I'm scared of death.
19] I have a cellphone.
20] I have a foreign middle name.
21] I LOVE Harry Potter!
22] ewww...Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes.
23] I watch music videos everyday.
24] I do my chores everyday.
25] I'm always in the crowd that says "oooo" when something happens.
26] My parents think I hang out with the "wrong" crowd.
27] I LOVE to hear gossips.
28] I understand "guy talk".
29] Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling = Cute Couple
30] Hollister is soo love
oo1. I like Chocolate milk.
oo2. I think people who smoke should just kill themself right now.
oo3. Abercrombie and Fitch is LOVE
oo4. I like playing sports.
oo5. I also thought buffalo wings came from buffalos.
oo6. I use the word "like" in my sentences too much.
oo7. I doddle on my assignments.
oo8. I never saw an awards show in my life.
oo9. I don't have an iPod.
o1o. I have no one online right now.
o11. I have AIM.
o12. I love the rain.
o13. I can't taste the differences of Coke and Pepsi.
o14. I can't really remember my past.
o15. I have a diary.
o16. I hate when people say "yo" tooo much.
o17. I hAte iT WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs.
o18. I dunno how to imagine.
2] I've read "Gossip Girls" before.
3] I don't have a digital camera.
4] I like to stay up late.
5] I LOVE MCR
6] I do not believe in labels.
7] I know how to skate.
8] I live in America.
9] I do surveys when I'm bored.
10] Emo boys are hot.
11] I use chatspeak.
12] I've had the chicken pox.
13] I've been in love.
14] I'm a cuddler.
15] I think 50 Cent's songs are stupid.
16] I'm so sad the Destiny's Child splited.
17] Panic! At The Disco = <333
18] I'm scared of death.
19] I have a cellphone.
20] I have a foreign middle name.
21] I LOVE Harry Potter!
22] ewww...Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes.
23] I watch music videos everyday.
24] I do my chores everyday.
25] I'm always in the crowd that says "oooo" when something happens.
26] My parents think I hang out with the "wrong" crowd.
27] I LOVE to hear gossips.
28] I understand "guy talk".
29] Rachel McAdams & Ryan Gosling = Cute Couple
30] Hollister is soo love
oo1. I like Chocolate milk.
oo2. I think people who smoke should just kill themself right now.
oo3. Abercrombie and Fitch is LOVE
oo4. I like playing sports.
oo5. I also thought buffalo wings came from buffalos.
oo6. I use the word "like" in my sentences too much.
oo7. I doddle on my assignments.
oo8. I never saw an awards show in my life.
oo9. I don't have an iPod.
o1o. I have no one online right now.
o11. I have AIM.
o12. I love the rain.
o13. I can't taste the differences of Coke and Pepsi.
o14. I can't really remember my past.
o15. I have a diary.
o16. I hate when people say "yo" tooo much.
o17. I hAte iT WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs.
o18. I dunno how to imagine.
o19. I've had an F before.
o20. I am on the computer 12/24 hours every day.
o21. I slit my wrists sometimes.
o22. Music is my boyfriend.
o23. I want to be 18 soo badly.
o24. My best friend is a guy.
o25. My best friend is a girl.
o26. I've been in a water fight before.
o27. Mascara = <333
o28. People think I'm scary.
o29. I stalk people.
o3o. My birthday is in June.
o31. I think if you break a chain letter you will have bad luck o_0
o32. I'm in love with myself.
o33. Abortion is just another name for murder.
o34. I LOVE Converse, I practically wear it everyday.
o35. I'm the oldest child.
o36. I never study for a test.
o37. I'm not superstitous.
o38. I think I'm in love. <3
o39. I would give anything (except my life) to my crush/boyfriend/girlfriend!
o4o. I'm normal.
o41. I hate McDonald's.
o42. I don't have a job =P.
o43. I spell gangster - gangsturr
o44. Is this survey finish yet?
o45. I can't believe Cecilia made this survey.
o46. I'm a Xanga celebrity.
o47. Love = Tears&Heartbreaks
o48. I never have a happy ending in my love story
o49. I think The O.C is stupid now.
o5o. My School = Drama
[LOOKS;;]
[ ] I am tall.
o20. I am on the computer 12/24 hours every day.
o21. I slit my wrists sometimes.
o22. Music is my boyfriend.
o23. I want to be 18 soo badly.
o24. My best friend is a guy.
o25. My best friend is a girl.
o26. I've been in a water fight before.
o27. Mascara = <333
o28. People think I'm scary.
o29. I stalk people.
o3o. My birthday is in June.
o31. I think if you break a chain letter you will have bad luck o_0
o32. I'm in love with myself.
o33. Abortion is just another name for murder.
o34. I LOVE Converse, I practically wear it everyday.
o35. I'm the oldest child.
o36. I never study for a test.
o37. I'm not superstitous.
o38. I think I'm in love. <3
o39. I would give anything (except my life) to my crush/boyfriend/girlfriend!
o4o. I'm normal.
o41. I hate McDonald's.
o42. I don't have a job =P.
o43. I spell gangster - gangsturr
o44. Is this survey finish yet?
o45. I can't believe Cecilia made this survey.
o46. I'm a Xanga celebrity.
o47. Love = Tears&Heartbreaks
o48. I never have a happy ending in my love story
o49. I think The O.C is stupid now.
o5o. My School = Drama
[LOOKS;;]
[ ] I am tall.
[x] I am short.
[ ] I am medium height.
[ ] I'm a blonde.
[x] I'm a brunette.
[x] I'm a red-head.
[ ] I have long hair.
[ ] I have short hair.
[x] I have medium-sized hair.
[ ] I have bangs.
[ ] I have bangs.
[ ] I have straight hair.
[ ] I have wavy hair.
[x] I have curly hair.
[x] I have layered hair.
[x] I am fat.
[ ] I am skinny.
[ ] I am fit.
[x] I wear glasses/contacts.
[ ] I wear braces.
[ ] I wear braces.
[x] I have freckles.
[x] I have blue eyes.
[x] I have blue eyes.
[x] I have green eyes.
[ ] I have black eyes.
[ ] I have brown eyes.
[ ] I have hazel eyes.
[x] I wear make-up
[x] I dont wear make-up
[PERSONALiTY && LABELS;;]
[x] I'm nice.
[x] I'm mean.
[x] I'm rude.
[x] I'm kindhearted.
[x] I'm sweet
[ ] I'm bitter.
[ ] I'm grouchy.
[x] I'm weird.
[ ] I'm normal
[x] I'm random
[ ] I'm stupid
[x] I'm dumb
[x] I'm smart
[ ] I'm pop cultural
[] I'm talkative
[x] I'm lazy.
[ ] I'm active
[x] I'm flirty.
[ ] I'm boring
[x] I'm fun
[x] I'm funny
[ ] I'm perky.
[ ] I'm dramatic
[x] I'm intellectual
[ ] I dunno anything about this world.
[ ] I'm shy.
[ ] I'm loud.
[ ] I'm sporty.
[ ] I'm popular
[ ] I'm a loner
[ ] I'm preppy
[ ] I'm punk
[ ] I'm goth/emo
[ ] I'm ghetto
[ ] I'm fashonable.
[ ] I have a good sense of style.
[x] I can be a bitch.
[ ] I'm independent.
[ ] I'm an activist
[ ] I act girly
[x] I act manly
[ ] I'm a geek/nerd
[ ] I'm a nobody.
[ ] I'm the local celebrity in the community.
[ ] I'm a star.
[x] I'm cool.
[ ] I'm talented.
[ ] I have black eyes.
[ ] I have brown eyes.
[ ] I have hazel eyes.
[x] I wear make-up
[x] I dont wear make-up
[PERSONALiTY && LABELS;;]
[x] I'm nice.
[x] I'm mean.
[x] I'm rude.
[x] I'm kindhearted.
[x] I'm sweet
[ ] I'm bitter.
[ ] I'm grouchy.
[x] I'm weird.
[ ] I'm normal
[x] I'm random
[ ] I'm stupid
[x] I'm dumb
[x] I'm smart
[ ] I'm pop cultural
[] I'm talkative
[x] I'm lazy.
[ ] I'm active
[x] I'm flirty.
[ ] I'm boring
[x] I'm fun
[x] I'm funny
[ ] I'm perky.
[ ] I'm dramatic
[x] I'm intellectual
[ ] I dunno anything about this world.
[ ] I'm shy.
[ ] I'm loud.
[ ] I'm sporty.
[ ] I'm popular
[ ] I'm a loner
[ ] I'm preppy
[ ] I'm punk
[ ] I'm goth/emo
[ ] I'm ghetto
[ ] I'm fashonable.
[ ] I have a good sense of style.
[x] I can be a bitch.
[ ] I'm independent.
[ ] I'm an activist
[ ] I act girly
[x] I act manly
[ ] I'm a geek/nerd
[ ] I'm a nobody.
[ ] I'm the local celebrity in the community.
[ ] I'm a star.
[x] I'm cool.
[ ] I'm talented.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home