short and boring
I am addicted to lip gloss.
I have seen the movie Elizabethtown.
I’ve been to the Ocean.
I’ve been out of the Country.
I think Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom are hot.
I play at least one sport.
I have an i-pod/mp3 player.
I am addicted to magazines.
I have read all of the Gossip Girl Series.
I have a subscription to Seventeen Magazine.
I love taking pictures.
My room is painted pink.
I have more than 50 DVDs.
I have a myspace.
I sometimes watch Disney channel.
I have a big screen tv.
I have a tv in my room.
I love getting manicures and pedicures.
I’ve been to more than one place in Florida.
I have a cell phone.
I love shopping.
I love American Eagle.
I have at least one thing from Hollister.
I have a pair of shoes from Aldo’s.
I have at least one pet.
I have a furry pen that I write with.
I collect stickers.
I am an only child.
I have siblings.
I am in high school.
I have my license.
I have a cat.
I have a dog.
I have a nickname.
I am single.
I am taken.
I have more than one xanga site.
I hate bugs.
My cousin is like the sister I’ve never had.
I love this survey.
I have seen the movie Elizabethtown.
I’ve been to the Ocean.
I’ve been out of the Country.
I think Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom are hot.
I play at least one sport.
I have an i-pod/mp3 player.
I am addicted to magazines.
I have read all of the Gossip Girl Series.
I have a subscription to Seventeen Magazine.
I love taking pictures.
My room is painted pink.
I have more than 50 DVDs.
I have a myspace.
I sometimes watch Disney channel.
I have a big screen tv.
I have a tv in my room.
I love getting manicures and pedicures.
I’ve been to more than one place in Florida.
I have a cell phone.
I love shopping.
I love American Eagle.
I have at least one thing from Hollister.
I have a pair of shoes from Aldo’s.
I have at least one pet.
I have a furry pen that I write with.
I collect stickers.
I am an only child.
I have siblings.
I am in high school.
I have my license.
I have a cat.
I have a dog.
I have a nickname.
I am single.
I am taken.
I have more than one xanga site.
I hate bugs.
My cousin is like the sister I’ve never had.
I love this survey.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home