yeah
I have a quick temper.
I once drank Red Bull in the presence of a teacher, and they thought I was drinking beer.
I have more guy cousins than girl cousins.
I know someone who's first name ends in the letter, "x".
I really do think that I am fat.
I prefer the regular bikini underwear to thongs.
We do a unit in volleyball in my gym class.
I appreciate beauty.
Something humiliating happened to me when I was younger that makes me cringe when I remember it.
I've never played Spin the Bottle before.
I like some words just because of the way they sound. It doesn't always have to do with the meaning of the word, but the way it rolls of my tongue.
I'm dramatic and sometimes moody.
I like shiny things, just like a cave man.
Music is my boyfriend.
I believe that Jesus is my savior.
I'm an athiest.
Why is everyone obssesed with llamas nowadays?
It's because of that overrated Napoleon Dynamite movie, that's why!!
My parents personally have bought some shares in the Stock Market.
I absolutley do not like formal dances.
BACON. VERY IMPORTANT THAT BACON BE SERVED AT EVERY MEAL.
I really love the smell of my shampoo.
Um, my shampoo smells okay.
My shampoo smells horrible.
I think that the hardest thing about being famous would be having zero privacy.
When I'm assigned to a group for a certain project, I have a bad habit of automatically electing myself as the group spokesperson.
I believe that a conspiracy was involved in the death of JFK.
I think I'd like to be a night club owner someday.
I'm such a pack rat. I can't bear to depart with anything.
I have never broken a bone. Never.
I have more than one middle name.
Sometimes I wish I had a bigger locker.
I share my shoe size with my mother.
It seems like compared to everyone else, I had small hands.
Just being in a hospital can make me feel sick. All that Lysol does stuff to you. And it's freezing in there!
I don't like the game "Uno".
I got my digital camera for dirt cheap.
I was at school three hours ago.
When I lie to my friends I feel like such a scum-bag. [i don't lie to them at all??]
I have the bad habit of always interupting people.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home