Saturday, September 24, 2005

yeah.

// .bold it. //
My heart is sore
I hate people who say, "I like cheese.
Water bottles clutter my space
I do not believe in cigarettes
Those books on my shelves -- yeah I've actually read them
There are certain laws in the United States that should just die
I am love
I am hate
Generosity is overrated.
We need more ROCK in this world.
Haters be jealous of my wit.
I've only heard of Bengay. I've never used it.
I have used Bengay.
The idea of celebrity is hilariously stupid.
I mock the crowd.
More couture please.
I'm gonna kill whoever made that "My Hump" song
Your mother is hawt.
Shedevil + vixen = me
I live under a rock.
I have nothing to look forward to.
But then again I do.
Life is okay.
Breadsticks are wonderful.
I have tasted octopus
I think people who say they hate humanity are sad.
Bring back the tape deck!!!!
My father is my friend.
The 90's is the new 80's.
I have seen the Brady Bunch
We are not alone in the universe
People who read my xanga and don't comment irritate me. Like you.
Words over numbers everyday.
The Fonz is my idol.
I am the most happiest person I don't know.
I utilize my voting rights.
Pandas are darling! It's insane!
I will live in another country
My cell phone is my best friend
My cell phone bill is my worst enemy
Somebody has told me that I am ugly
I flip through magazines. I have no patience to read.
I would make the funniest commercials if I had the chance.
Life's not fair.
Soccer is fun.
I hate your music.
I can't do this anymore.

// . bold all that you would do to your mortal enemy. //
i would ....
key their car
blow their tires out
spread rumors about them
start a fight with them
pick on them
pick on their siblings [i lover her sister x 43954574875894737598937598578975893758937450375934793 and more]
pick on their friends
throw eggs at their windows
steal their lovers [...ew]
kill their pets [onl;y 'cause they're itchy's pets too]
burn their homework
burn their house
catch them on camera doing something they shouldn't
get them fired/suspended
get them arrested
impregnate them [...i can't]
steal all of their money [they don't have much to begin with]
pull the biggest prank on them
embarrass them
shame them
take away their dignity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home