Wednesday, September 21, 2005

whee? i love spud? <33333

I have a BF/GF
I have a BF/GF, but still have a crush on someone else. [johnny depp kids]
I am single.
I have a crush on a celebrity.
I've gone to 2nd base.
I've gone to a movie with a guy/girl that I didn't like. [pft. i loved nicki and i love spud. =)]
I've gone out with the person of my dreams. [more like going out...]
I've had a crush on the same person for longer than 5 years.
My BF/GF has cheated on me before.
I've cheated on my BF/GF before.
I don't believe in love.
I've gone out with the most popular guy in school just so I could be popular too.
I thought I was in love, but it fell apart.
Someone has told my BF/GF lies about me just so they'd dump me.
I've dumped someone online.
I've broken up with/gotten back together with my BF/GF 3 or more times. [eh. it's getting there -sigh-]
My BF/GF has dumped me for someone else.
I've been dumped because of my looks.
I love nerds.
My BF/GF has told me to dress a certain way. [lol just to tone down my hair. =p]
I want to marry my BF/GF.
I made out with my BF/GF just to look cool.
I think of my BF/GF as just a really good friend.
I've never had a BF/GF. Ever.
I love love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home