Sunday, September 18, 2005

God
What is your religion or philosophy? None
Have you thoroughly studied the history of your religion or philosophy? ......
Have you studied many others? Not in depth, but I've researched on some
Is your belief or lack there of based on logic or on emotion? Logic
Do your parents share your views? No
Jesus: Man or Myth? man
Were you taught not to question such things? No
Do you believe knowledge is freedom? Yes
Is ignorance really bliss? In a way, what you don't know can't hurt you, but I'm much more satisfied having known things that didn't particularly amuse me
.Your Humanity
Are you kind to people who are kind to you? Yes
Are you kind to kind gay people? ....Err...that's the same question as before?
Should gays have all the same rights as you? Yes
Is it immoral to deny anyone the rights you enjoy? Yes, very.
Have you ever took in a stray animal? nope
Have you given a homeless person food, money, etc? A few times
Do you really respect opposing views? if they make any logical sense then yes, if it's all emotion based I'll be quite honest about how stupid they're being
Do you believe the general public is ignorant on most issues? Yes
Would you yell at your child for crying (not a tantrum)? No
Do you believe spanking with a belt is counter-productive or harmful? Harmful
Have you ever had to hurt someone in self-defense? yes
Have you hurt someone out of rage? yes
Have you learned from your parent's mistakes? ha. nope
Do you respect yourself? sometimes
Are you arrogant? not relaly. can be though
Are you timid? Yes
Do you blame others for your character flaws or mistakes? No
Do you care about pollution & how it affects our health? Yes
Do you have solar panels, windmill, etc? No, I don't go that far ^.^
Should the destitute get manditory temperary long term birth control? They are getting birth control....they just don't believe that what they're doing is wrong.
Are you going to donate your organs after you die? yes. 'cause i'm getting cremated
Do you give blood? No
Do you vote? I would if I could
Do you understand the political system? starting to more than i used to
Do you feel the death penalty is necessary? No
Do you feel the death penalty should be carried out in more cases? No.
Do you think a jury of our peers is best? Yes
Do you think a jury of our brightest minds would be better? Define "bright"
Would you save the life of a loved one over the lives of 100 strangers? mmm. hard to say. but probably
Would you let a starving dog die if you were living paycheck to paycheck? never.
Psychological
Have you been diagnosed with any disorders? mhm
Do you hurt yourself intentionally? I did
Have you been in more than 2 abusive relationships? no
Do you feel stupid often? used to
Do you often feel ashamed? No
Have you used LSD before the age of 15? yes
Have you used LSD more than 10 times? No
Have you had a true full-fledged flashback...not just tracers or a feeling? Never a full fledged one
Have you been molested and/or raped? yes
Are you mostly happy? for the most part
Are you mostly sad? nah
Are you mostly angry? Yes
Do you think too many negative thoughts? Yes
Do you try to have a positive attitude? Yes
Are you on medication for a psychological condition? No
Do you have anyone to talk to about very personal issues? If I chose to, then yes
Did any of these questions on this survey make you angry? eh. not really
Did any of the questions make you uncomfortable? yes
Layer.one
Name katelyn
Birthdate may 12
Birthplace new york
Current location new york
Eyes Blue
Hair red/brown
Height 5'4
Righty or Lefty Lefty
Zodiac Sign taurus
Layer.two
Your heritage german/irish/english
Your weakness eh. getting pissed off too easily
Your shoes you wore today none
Your fears eh.
Your perfect pizza Eh. Anything good?
.Goal you'd like to achieve Graduate
Layer.three
Your thoughts first waking up dskfjskjlndsfddf
Your best physical feature I like my eyes
Your bedtime eh....whenever I go to sleep
Your most missed memory many
Layer.four
Pepsi or Coke coke
McDonald's or Burger King Neither
Single or group dates so far i like single
Adidas or Nike Neither
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea don't care
Chocolate or vanilla vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee bothhhhh
Layer.five
Smoke mhm
Cuss Yes
Sing in the shower
Take showers daily Yes
Have a crush tehe. ^_^
Think you've been in love not yet
Want to go college Yes
Want to get married Eventually
Believe in yourself sometimes
Get motion sickness only if i read
Think you're attractive sure
Think you're a health freak No
Get along with your parents ehhh
Like thunderstorms Love them
Play an instrument yeppers
Layer.six - in the past months
Gone to the mall Yes
Eaten an entire box of Oreos No
Eaten sushi mhm.
Been on stage No
Gone skating No
Made homemade cookies yes
Gone skinny dipping No
Dyed your hair Yes
Stolen anything yes????
Label.seven - ever..
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated Yes
Been called a tease probably
Got beaten up yeah
Layer.eight
Age you hoped to be married No clue
Number and name of children maybe no children?.
Dream wedding Vegas ^.^
How do you want to die doing something exciting
Where do you want to attend college siena or rpi?
Dream job ehhhhhh
Country you want to visit dunno.
Layer.nine - In a guy/girl...
Best eye color Blue
Best hair color Pink xDDD
Short or long hair longish
Height don't care?
Best weight dunno
Best clothing I don't care
Best first date location ....^^
Best first kiss location .....^^^^
Layer.ten
Number of drugs taken illegally hm. 4 or 5 i think?
Number of people I could trust with my life 5
Number of CDs that I own I have no clue
Number of piercings none
Number of tattoos none
Number of times my name's been in the news I don't know?!? none?Number of scars on my body a bunch?
Number of things in my past that I regret. I try not to regret things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home