hiiiiii! XDDD!
[X]I'm extremely bored
[X]I can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi
[]I have more than one piercing (your ears count as one)
[]I've been arrested
[]I have 4 or more siblings
[]I've had major surgery within the last year
[]I've had sex for money any time since 1977
[X]I've attempted to write a novel
[]I wear contacts
[X]I've been told I resemble a celebrity
[]It makes me uncomfortable when people cuss around me
[]I have a country accent
[]I watch Discovery Health Channel
[X]I enjoy making "Your mom" jokes
[]I own the movie Spice World
[X]I take a shower every day
[X]I would make out with someone of the same sex if dared to
[X]I have made out with someone of the same sex
[X]It wasn't a dare
[]I go to church on a regular basis
[X]I've flipped off a stranger
[X]I've written someone a love poem
[]I actually pass on those annoying chain e-mails
[X]I've been to the Emergency Room
[X]I've walked in on my parents making love
[]I like to listen to other people's conversations
[X]I sing in the shower
[X]I was dropped on my head as a baby
[X]I can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi
[]I have more than one piercing (your ears count as one)
[]I've been arrested
[]I have 4 or more siblings
[]I've had major surgery within the last year
[]I've had sex for money any time since 1977
[X]I've attempted to write a novel
[]I wear contacts
[X]I've been told I resemble a celebrity
[]It makes me uncomfortable when people cuss around me
[]I have a country accent
[]I watch Discovery Health Channel
[X]I enjoy making "Your mom" jokes
[]I own the movie Spice World
[X]I take a shower every day
[X]I would make out with someone of the same sex if dared to
[X]I have made out with someone of the same sex
[X]It wasn't a dare
[]I go to church on a regular basis
[X]I've flipped off a stranger
[X]I've written someone a love poem
[]I actually pass on those annoying chain e-mails
[X]I've been to the Emergency Room
[X]I've walked in on my parents making love
[]I like to listen to other people's conversations
[X]I sing in the shower
[X]I was dropped on my head as a baby
[]I'm homeschooled
[X]I've been called a slut
[]I am a slut
[]This survey was fun
[]Ha, no, this survey sucked
[X]It was alright
[]I'm a natural blonde
[X]I saw Titanic more than once
[]I'm ashamed that I saw Titanic more than once
[]I actually *like* Ashlee Simpson
[X]I can drive
[]I have a lot of cavities in my teeth
[]The last movie I saw was Finding Nemo
[X]I've cried in the last 24 hours
[]I have a girlfriend/boyfriend
[X]I've already picked out my future kid's names
[X]I correct people's grammar often
[X]I can't dance
[X]People often compliment me on my hair
[]I get my layouts from crazy_layouts
[X]I'm addicted to Xanga
[X]"Hey kid, move!" Might as well be my name
[]I've been on a diet
[]My cell phone rings 24/7
[]I couldn't answer that question because I don't have a cell phone
[X]I've been to the school counselor
[]I have more cyber friends than real friends
[]I watch Golden Girls re-runs on Lifetime
[X]I can roll my tongue
[]I've met a celebrity
[X]I've gone skinny dipping
[]I've had a secret admirer
[X]I've been a secret admirer
[]I dislike chocolate
[]I'm a cheerleader
[X]I've cursed in Church
[X]I've never been to Disney Land
[]I voted for President Bush
[]I have bangs
[]I've bought clothes from Kathie Lee Gifford's clothing line
[]I feel bad for Martha Stewart
[X]I liked this survey
[]I'm subscribing to the site I got this survey from
[]I hated this stupid survey
[X]I've been called a slut
[]I am a slut
[]This survey was fun
[]Ha, no, this survey sucked
[X]It was alright
[]I'm a natural blonde
[X]I saw Titanic more than once
[]I'm ashamed that I saw Titanic more than once
[]I actually *like* Ashlee Simpson
[X]I can drive
[]I have a lot of cavities in my teeth
[]The last movie I saw was Finding Nemo
[X]I've cried in the last 24 hours
[]I have a girlfriend/boyfriend
[X]I've already picked out my future kid's names
[X]I correct people's grammar often
[X]I can't dance
[X]People often compliment me on my hair
[]I get my layouts from crazy_layouts
[X]I'm addicted to Xanga
[X]"Hey kid, move!" Might as well be my name
[]I've been on a diet
[]My cell phone rings 24/7
[]I couldn't answer that question because I don't have a cell phone
[X]I've been to the school counselor
[]I have more cyber friends than real friends
[]I watch Golden Girls re-runs on Lifetime
[X]I can roll my tongue
[]I've met a celebrity
[X]I've gone skinny dipping
[]I've had a secret admirer
[X]I've been a secret admirer
[]I dislike chocolate
[]I'm a cheerleader
[X]I've cursed in Church
[X]I've never been to Disney Land
[]I voted for President Bush
[]I have bangs
[]I've bought clothes from Kathie Lee Gifford's clothing line
[]I feel bad for Martha Stewart
[X]I liked this survey
[]I'm subscribing to the site I got this survey from
[]I hated this stupid survey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home