Friday, April 08, 2005

-yawn-

BOLD ALL THE THINGS THAT APPLY TO YOU:
I am a cheerleader.
Im a new kid at my school.
I dont have any friends.
I have a beagle.
I listen to country music.
I can skateboard.
I play softball.
Spring is my favorite season.
I can swim.
Im a brunette. [currently]
I have a crush on someone right now.
Im single.
I wear thongs.
I have a swimming pool.
I want to go to college someday.
My favorite color is blue.
I hate jello.
I have been to over 3 states.
I smoke weed.
I have shoplifted before.
I love taking pictures.
I have a black cat. [part of him is black]
I have more than 2 peircings.
I have a tatoo.
I have my own room.
I can cuss around my parents and they dont mind.
I am scared of the dark. [sometimes]
I watch the show called The Inferno 2 on MTV.
I use charmin toilet paper.
I love hot chocolate.
I always get my nails done.
I go tanning.
I take showers not baths.
My mom drives a van.
My dad drives a truck.
I like Carebears.
I get my eyebrows waxed.
Eminem is my most favorite rap artist.
I love scary movies.
I have seen The Ring 2.
I wear womens deodorant.
I own over 15 purses.
I own a snake.
I drink water all the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home