I'm so paranoid. =.=
1.Do you ever get the feeling that somebody's watching you? All the time.
2.Are you scared of the dark? Sometimes
3.Do you have a closet in your room? Why yes I do.
4.Have you ever felt cold in the Summer? Probably, yes.
3.Do you have a closet in your room? Why yes I do.
4.Have you ever felt cold in the Summer? Probably, yes.
5.Do you believe in the supernatural? Uh huh.
6.Have you ever pictured someone dead after they leave to go on a long trip? Yes, i even picture then dead if they're gone for the day.
7.Are you scared of overnight car rides? No.
8.Do you ever feel like the world hates you? Yes.
9. Do you ever feel like your b/f or g/f is cheating/has cheated on you? Don't have one, but when I did I never felt that.
10.Do you ever see the people you love dead in your dreams? Yes and I absoutly 100% hate it. =(.
11.Have you ever claimed that you were cursed? Yes.
12.Do you always know what you're grade will be on a big test? I always know it will be bad
13.Did you ever think that there were monsters under your bed? Uh huh.
14.Did you ever get a chill when you were alone? I had one all day yesterday 'caise I was home alone for like 4 hours. =(.
15.Do you hate sleeping over peoples' houses because you're scared of falling asleep first? I don't sleep.
16.Do you always feel like someone's going to jump out of the bushes and attack you? Yeah kinda.
6.Have you ever pictured someone dead after they leave to go on a long trip? Yes, i even picture then dead if they're gone for the day.
7.Are you scared of overnight car rides? No.
8.Do you ever feel like the world hates you? Yes.
9. Do you ever feel like your b/f or g/f is cheating/has cheated on you? Don't have one, but when I did I never felt that.
10.Do you ever see the people you love dead in your dreams? Yes and I absoutly 100% hate it. =(.
11.Have you ever claimed that you were cursed? Yes.
12.Do you always know what you're grade will be on a big test? I always know it will be bad
13.Did you ever think that there were monsters under your bed? Uh huh.
14.Did you ever get a chill when you were alone? I had one all day yesterday 'caise I was home alone for like 4 hours. =(.
15.Do you hate sleeping over peoples' houses because you're scared of falling asleep first? I don't sleep.
16.Do you always feel like someone's going to jump out of the bushes and attack you? Yeah kinda.
Bold the personality traits that you have
Adventurous
Aggressive
Annoying
Argumentative
Arrogant
Caring
Cautious
Childish
Calm
Close-minded
Competitive
Complimentary
Confident
Considerate
Content
Crazy
Curious
Daydreamer
Defensive
Depressed
Distant
Dramatic
Easily Influenced
Easily irritated
Easily-embarrassed
Flirty
Forgetful
Friendly
Funny
Giving
Grateful
Greedy
Happy
Hard-working
Helpful
Helpless
Honest
Hyper
Hypocrite
Ill-tempered
Immature
Immoral
Inconsiderate
Independent
Innocent
Intelligent
Intimiatating
Jealous
Lazy
Light-hearted
Loud
Loving
Loyal
Lucky
Mature
Moral
Nosy
Observant
Open-minded
Optimistic
Outgoing
Patient
Pacifist
Perverted
Pessimist
Playful
Polite
Quick
Quiet
Sad
Secretive
Selfish
Sensitive
Serious
Short-tempered
Shy
Simple
Simple-minded
Slow
Stupid
Sweet
Talkative
Timid
Trusting
Understanding
Un-selfish
Violent
Whiny
Wise
Worrywart

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home