X's!
001. [ ] I have a dog.
002. [ ] I've been to Disneyland more than 10 times.
003. [x] I have an enemy.
004. [x] I regret something I've done in the past.
005. [x] I've gotten away with something.
006. [ ] I think symphonies are boring.
007. [ ] I like Pepsi better than Coke.
008. [ ] I like my spaghetti with nothing but butter and cheese.
009. [ ] I'm popular at my school.
010. [ ] I'm homeschooled.
011. [ ] I know the song "Seasons of Love."
012. [ ] I'm allergic to cats.
013. [x] I hate math.
014. [ ] I always get my way.
015. [ ] I think the first Pirates of the Carribean movie was better than the second one.
016. [x] I've had braces before.
017. [x] I'm sarcastic most of the time.
018. [x] I think I'm fat.
019. [ ] I HATE Orlando Bloom.
020. [x] I've read the latest Harry Potter book.
021. [ ] I listen to classical music.
022. [ ] I have an iPod Mini.
023. [ ] I speak another language.
024. [ ] I have my own computer.
025. [x] I take random pictures.
026. [ ] My favorite joke is "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
027. [x] I'm in High School.
028. [ ] SUMMER_S_U_R_V_E_Y_S_x3 is the best survey site.
029. [x] You know the translation to "Carpe Diem."
030. [ ] I'm an only child.
031. [x] I've been to New York.
032. [x] I know what I want to be when I grow up.
033. [ ] Half of the e-mails I get are forwarded.
034. [ ] And I think it gets annoying after a while.
035. [x] A sad thing has happened to me in the past month.
036. [x] I spend way too much time on the computer and I know it.
037. [ ] I have a portable DVD player.
038. [ ] I'm blonde.
039. [ ] I've seen a show on Broadway (meaning in New York City).
040. [x] I think boys are dumb. but i love them. :D
041. [x] I stay up until midnight every night. or later
042. [ ] I know my states and capitals.
043. [x] I know the difference between "capital" and "capitol."
044. [ ] I don't have a lucky number yet.
045. [x] I floss.
046. [x] I'm weird and I'm proud.
047. [ ] I have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
048. [x] I'm really bad at scrapbooking.
049. [ ] I'm critical.
050. [ ] I enjoyed taking this survey.
002. [ ] I've been to Disneyland more than 10 times.
003. [x] I have an enemy.
004. [x] I regret something I've done in the past.
005. [x] I've gotten away with something.
006. [ ] I think symphonies are boring.
007. [ ] I like Pepsi better than Coke.
008. [ ] I like my spaghetti with nothing but butter and cheese.
009. [ ] I'm popular at my school.
010. [ ] I'm homeschooled.
011. [ ] I know the song "Seasons of Love."
012. [ ] I'm allergic to cats.
013. [x] I hate math.
014. [ ] I always get my way.
015. [ ] I think the first Pirates of the Carribean movie was better than the second one.
016. [x] I've had braces before.
017. [x] I'm sarcastic most of the time.
018. [x] I think I'm fat.
019. [ ] I HATE Orlando Bloom.
020. [x] I've read the latest Harry Potter book.
021. [ ] I listen to classical music.
022. [ ] I have an iPod Mini.
023. [ ] I speak another language.
024. [ ] I have my own computer.
025. [x] I take random pictures.
026. [ ] My favorite joke is "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
027. [x] I'm in High School.
028. [ ] SUMMER_S_U_R_V_E_Y_S_x3 is the best survey site.
029. [x] You know the translation to "Carpe Diem."
030. [ ] I'm an only child.
031. [x] I've been to New York.
032. [x] I know what I want to be when I grow up.
033. [ ] Half of the e-mails I get are forwarded.
034. [ ] And I think it gets annoying after a while.
035. [x] A sad thing has happened to me in the past month.
036. [x] I spend way too much time on the computer and I know it.
037. [ ] I have a portable DVD player.
038. [ ] I'm blonde.
039. [ ] I've seen a show on Broadway (meaning in New York City).
040. [x] I think boys are dumb. but i love them. :D
041. [x] I stay up until midnight every night. or later
042. [ ] I know my states and capitals.
043. [x] I know the difference between "capital" and "capitol."
044. [ ] I don't have a lucky number yet.
045. [x] I floss.
046. [x] I'm weird and I'm proud.
047. [ ] I have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
048. [x] I'm really bad at scrapbooking.
049. [ ] I'm critical.
050. [ ] I enjoyed taking this survey.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home