shorttt
[x] I fucking love horror movies
[x] The bloodier, the better!
[x] I don't wince at murder scenes
[x] The sight of blood doesn't make me uncomfortable
[x] I love graveyards
[x] I like to take walks in the darkness by myself
[] I'm fascinated by human dissection
[x] When it comes to dissecting animals in class, I relish the moment
[x] I think about death often and what it would be like to die
[x] I have considered suicide and even planned how i'd do the deed
[] I've pondered what happens to a dead body when it's buried
[] I like to take photos of dead animals
[] I have tortured insects
[x] I have cut myself on purpose
[x] I have had serious thoughts about killing another person
[] I've half planned my own funeral
[x] I have written poems or stories about death
[] I wear a lot of black
[x] I listen to gothic metal or dark music
[x] I love dark imagery [skulls etc]
[x] The bloodier, the better!
[x] I don't wince at murder scenes
[x] The sight of blood doesn't make me uncomfortable
[x] I love graveyards
[x] I like to take walks in the darkness by myself
[] I'm fascinated by human dissection
[x] When it comes to dissecting animals in class, I relish the moment
[x] I think about death often and what it would be like to die
[x] I have considered suicide and even planned how i'd do the deed
[] I've pondered what happens to a dead body when it's buried
[] I like to take photos of dead animals
[] I have tortured insects
[x] I have cut myself on purpose
[x] I have had serious thoughts about killing another person
[] I've half planned my own funeral
[x] I have written poems or stories about death
[] I wear a lot of black
[x] I listen to gothic metal or dark music
[x] I love dark imagery [skulls etc]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home