cheeyah
200: My name is: katelyn
199: I was born on: may 12th
198. I am a: girl.
197. My eye color is: blueish
196. My shoe size is: 8
195. My ring size is: 8
194. My Favorite Color is: all of 'em
193. My height is: 5'4.
192. Im allergic to: oranges
191. I live in: new york
190. The last book I read: saint iggy.
189. My bed time is: don't have one
188. First Screen name: frinkle512.
186. My favorite Holiday is: halloweennn.
185. The perfect kiss is: amazing
184. The last three songs i have listened to are: no idea.
183. Last song that made me cry was: wonderful by everclear.
182. My most treasured possession(s) is/are: my music.
181. What did you do last night: ha. snuck out of alley's house w/ her and johnnyyy.
180. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): burnxcore
199: I was born on: may 12th
198. I am a: girl.
197. My eye color is: blueish
196. My shoe size is: 8
195. My ring size is: 8
194. My Favorite Color is: all of 'em
193. My height is: 5'4.
192. Im allergic to: oranges
191. I live in: new york
190. The last book I read: saint iggy.
189. My bed time is: don't have one
188. First Screen name: frinkle512.
186. My favorite Holiday is: halloweennn.
185. The perfect kiss is: amazing
184. The last three songs i have listened to are: no idea.
183. Last song that made me cry was: wonderful by everclear.
182. My most treasured possession(s) is/are: my music.
181. What did you do last night: ha. snuck out of alley's house w/ her and johnnyyy.
180. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): burnxcore
:::::I Do/Do Not Believe In:::::
179. Santa: not.
178. Love at First Sight: not.
177. Luck: nope.
176. Fate: maybe.
139. God: no
138. Aliens: yes.
137. Heaven: nope.
136. Hell: no.
135. Ghosts: yes.
134. Horoscopes: not.
133. Soul mates: do.
179. Santa: not.
178. Love at First Sight: not.
177. Luck: nope.
176. Fate: maybe.
139. God: no
138. Aliens: yes.
137. Heaven: nope.
136. Hell: no.
135. Ghosts: yes.
134. Horoscopes: not.
133. Soul mates: do.
:::::Which is Better?:::::
129. Hugs or Kisses: both.
128. Drunk or High: high.
127. Phone or online: phone.
126. Red heads or Brown hair: RED!
125. Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes.
124. lamb and tuna or peanut butter and jelly: just tuna.
123. pool or darts: darts.
122: sci-fi or horror: horrorrrrr.
121: eat at home or eat out: eat out.
120. Night or Day: night.
119. Oranges or Apples: apples.
118. Curly or Straight hair: straight
129. Hugs or Kisses: both.
128. Drunk or High: high.
127. Phone or online: phone.
126. Red heads or Brown hair: RED!
125. Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes.
124. lamb and tuna or peanut butter and jelly: just tuna.
123. pool or darts: darts.
122: sci-fi or horror: horrorrrrr.
121: eat at home or eat out: eat out.
120. Night or Day: night.
119. Oranges or Apples: apples.
118. Curly or Straight hair: straight
.:::::What comes to your head ?:::::
117. Scary: clowns.
115. Backstabbers: bitch.
116: Parents: scold.
110. School: sucksssss
117. Scary: clowns.
115. Backstabbers: bitch.
116: Parents: scold.
110. School: sucksssss
.:::::Last time?::::::::
103. Missed someone: now.
102. Hugged someone: today.
101. Seen someone you haven't seen in a while?: it's been too long
103. Missed someone: now.
102. Hugged someone: today.
101. Seen someone you haven't seen in a while?: it's been too long
::::MISC.::::
90. Who's the ditziest person you know: tasha and alley
89. Who makes you laugh the most: brandon, brad, johnny.
87. One thing I'm mad about right now: lot's of stuff.
83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: step up
82. The thing I don't understand is: life.
78. This summer: is amazing.
77. Next year will be: my senior yearrr.
76. Something I will really miss when I leave home: memories. [my boys, and alley!]
75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most is: mall
90. Who's the ditziest person you know: tasha and alley
89. Who makes you laugh the most: brandon, brad, johnny.
87. One thing I'm mad about right now: lot's of stuff.
83. The last movie I saw in the theater was: step up
82. The thing I don't understand is: life.
78. This summer: is amazing.
77. Next year will be: my senior yearrr.
76. Something I will really miss when I leave home: memories. [my boys, and alley!]
75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most is: mall
::::::what are you doing?:::::::
71. Tomorrow: mall.
72. Today: nothing that i know of.
71. Next Summer: no idea.
70. For Christmas: uhhhh?
:::MISC:::::(CONTINUED)
64. Best Friend is: asked???
62. The person(s) who knows the most about me is: besides myself. tina. and brandon. and brad. and johnny. and alley. haha
71. Tomorrow: mall.
72. Today: nothing that i know of.
71. Next Summer: no idea.
70. For Christmas: uhhhh?
:::MISC:::::(CONTINUED)
64. Best Friend is: asked???
62. The person(s) who knows the most about me is: besides myself. tina. and brandon. and brad. and johnny. and alley. haha
61. The person that can read me the most is: tina, johnny.
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: false.
57. My crush(s): brandon!!?!!?.
56. My relationship status: taken.
55. The first person I was in love with was: brandon.
54. Who do you feel most comfortable with: brandon, friends.
53. The one person who can't hide things from me is: tina, alley.
51. Right now I am talking to: no one.
48. I have a job: not true.
47. I have (a) pet(s): cat.
46. I hope: i can go tomorrow.
45. The worst sound in the world: idk
44. THE ONE person that made me cry the most is: no idea
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: false.
57. My crush(s): brandon!!?!!?.
56. My relationship status: taken.
55. The first person I was in love with was: brandon.
54. Who do you feel most comfortable with: brandon, friends.
53. The one person who can't hide things from me is: tina, alley.
51. Right now I am talking to: no one.
48. I have a job: not true.
47. I have (a) pet(s): cat.
46. I hope: i can go tomorrow.
45. The worst sound in the world: idk
44. THE ONE person that made me cry the most is: no idea
42. Have You ever done drugs: me = stoner.
40. Which parent are you most close with: dad.
39. What's your favorite movie: too manyyy.
38. How many best friends do you have: 5.
37. Are you a Virgin: yes.
36. Last person you talked to: mom.
35. Someone you've gotten closer with this year: johnnyyy and brian.
34. Gotten in a fight lately: probably.
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: no idea.
32. My favorite sport is: football.
31. Last time I cried: ughhh.
28. The church I attend: i don't
27: Last person you got mad at: patience.
26. My worst experience I've ever had was: idk.
22. The all-time best movie is: asked?.
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: pure happiness.
20. So, about them Canadians: eh? lol.
19. The most annoying thing ever is: good question.
18. The most annoying person you know is: this girl whos name starts with a p.
17. I lose (all) respect for people who: are ignorant.
16. I hate: people in general.
15. I Love: my friends & brandonnnnnn and music and good things
14. My Favorite Day was: dunno.
13. My Favorite Month is: october.
12. My Favorite band is: mayy too many
11. The worst pain I ever felt: broken ribs. maybe.
10. My favorite phrase: ?.
9. Who do you want to go out with: no one.
8. My favorite actress/actor is: JOHNNY DEPP!.
7. Your weakness: my temper.
6. Inside joke between you and your friend: black chicken. :D.
5. cats: i hate mine.
3. Who broke your heart: doens't matter.
2. I filled out 200 questions because: i was bored.
1. What do you hate most about yourself: my temper
40. Which parent are you most close with: dad.
39. What's your favorite movie: too manyyy.
38. How many best friends do you have: 5.
37. Are you a Virgin: yes.
36. Last person you talked to: mom.
35. Someone you've gotten closer with this year: johnnyyy and brian.
34. Gotten in a fight lately: probably.
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: no idea.
32. My favorite sport is: football.
31. Last time I cried: ughhh.
28. The church I attend: i don't
27: Last person you got mad at: patience.
26. My worst experience I've ever had was: idk.
22. The all-time best movie is: asked?.
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: pure happiness.
20. So, about them Canadians: eh? lol.
19. The most annoying thing ever is: good question.
18. The most annoying person you know is: this girl whos name starts with a p.
17. I lose (all) respect for people who: are ignorant.
16. I hate: people in general.
15. I Love: my friends & brandonnnnnn and music and good things
14. My Favorite Day was: dunno.
13. My Favorite Month is: october.
12. My Favorite band is: mayy too many
11. The worst pain I ever felt: broken ribs. maybe.
10. My favorite phrase: ?.
9. Who do you want to go out with: no one.
8. My favorite actress/actor is: JOHNNY DEPP!.
7. Your weakness: my temper.
6. Inside joke between you and your friend: black chicken. :D.
5. cats: i hate mine.
3. Who broke your heart: doens't matter.
2. I filled out 200 questions because: i was bored.
1. What do you hate most about yourself: my temper

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home