shorty
I like to eat sweets.
I like drinking smoothies.
I like watching Eurotrip.
I like playing Football.
I have a boyfriend / girlfriend.
I can finish eating 20 hotdogs in less than 2 mins.
I like My Little Pony Unicorn..
My little pony uncorns are gross.
I like being the center of attention.
I wanna marry someone nice.
I would like to rule the world.
I always wear socks when i wear shoes.
I like eating outside rather than eating in the house.
I like having scented candles in my room.
I've incensed in my room before.
I've hated someone so much that he / she became my boif / girlf. [gah. it's true. and i think it's gonna happen again]
I have watched an episode on Grey's Anatomy.
I have a lot of stuffies in my room.
I have seen a condom.
I have eaten a roasted pig.
I like swimming when it's cold.
I like to swim when it's hot outside.
I havent seen a movie in months.
I'm grounded.
I've met a mermaid before.
I like drinking smoothies.
I like watching Eurotrip.
I like playing Football.
I have a boyfriend / girlfriend.
I can finish eating 20 hotdogs in less than 2 mins.
I like My Little Pony Unicorn..
My little pony uncorns are gross.
I like being the center of attention.
I wanna marry someone nice.
I would like to rule the world.
I always wear socks when i wear shoes.
I like eating outside rather than eating in the house.
I like having scented candles in my room.
I've incensed in my room before.
I've hated someone so much that he / she became my boif / girlf. [gah. it's true. and i think it's gonna happen again]
I have watched an episode on Grey's Anatomy.
I have a lot of stuffies in my room.
I have seen a condom.
I have eaten a roasted pig.
I like swimming when it's cold.
I like to swim when it's hot outside.
I havent seen a movie in months.
I'm grounded.
I've met a mermaid before.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home