Saturday, April 22, 2006

so. yeah. i'm pretty bored

x It is Monday
x It is Saturday
x It is Sunday
x It is a School Day
x I ate breakfast today
x It is raining out
x It is sunny out
x I do surveys cuz I am bored
x I own a Sims game
x I like Ice Hockey
x I like Soccer
x I like softball
x I am a fast typer
x I like Rockin Surveys
x I have a brother
x I have a sister
x I am an only child
x I have been to Maryland
x I have been to Texas
x I have been to Maine
x I have been to Pennsylvannia
x I have been to New Jersey
x I have been to Delaware
x I have been to California
x I have been to New Mexico
x I have been to Virginia
x I have been to South Carolina
x I have been to New Carolina [NEW!?]
x I have been to Florida
x I have beent to Arizona
x I have been to Canada
x I have been to Mexico
x I have been out of the continent
x I wish it was summer time
x I have been to a tropical island
x I went on a cruise
x I have braces
x I have contacts/glasses
x I have blond hair
x I have brown hair
x I have blue eyes
x I have brown eyes
x Im usualy pretty hyper
x I have a friend named Joey
x I have a friend named Nathan
x I have a friend named Molly
x I have a friend named Jess
x Im pretty crazy
x Im glad this survey is over
I’m a teenager.
And I honestly can’t believe my mother was ever one.
I have a job.
I want a job.
I don’t need a job because my parents pay for everything.
I guess you could call me spoiled.
I’m the furthest thing from spoiled.
I think ice cream can cure any broken heart.
Especially Ben & Jerry’s.
I believe in love at first sight.
I believe in lust at first sight.
I don’t believe you can tell anything about a person by first sight.
I’ve been in love before.
I believe Ashlee Simpson is completely incapable of singing.
Except that “L-O-V-E” song always gets stuck in my head whenever its on.
I am an MTV reality show addict.
I know what “Fuse” is.
And I love it.
My favorite color is pink.
Or maybe baby blue.
I like all colors, so I don’t have a favorite.
I like to wear skirts.
I think big sunglasses are dumb.
No, I actually love them.
I love Coheed & Cambria.
Coheed & Cambria—huhhhh? What’s that?
I’m Miss New Booty herself. Thanks for asking.
I’m the most indecisive person ever.
I think guys that are extremely opinionated are the definition of hot.
I’ve used the term “dead sexy” before.
I believe in sleeping in and laughing until I can’t breathe.
I like all types of music.
Except country.
Shut up, I love country.
I loved Fall Out Boy’s first album.
Now I think they’re played out.
I have heard the song “Wonderwall”
I have been drunk before.
I haven’t been drunk, just tipsy.
I love my friends to death.
I definitely know somebody who needs to get hit by a bus.
I have a younger brother/sister who is really annoying.
I love cheese pizza.
I still think spinach is disgusting.
My life is crazy, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
My name begins with an A.
I like my name.
I really hate it when celebrities give their kids weird names..like Apple.
I only do surveys when I’m bored.
I’m bored a lot.
My music taste varies a lot.
I love blasting music and singing into hairbrushes.
I have done something really stupid..in public.
I like school.
I would go crazy without weekends.
I love to party.
When I’m with my friends I tend to go crazy.
Actually, I’m always crazy.
I can’t stand when people TYP3 L!K3 D!$.
I have something in my past that I regret.
If I could, I would travel back in time.
I cry during a majority of the movies I watch.
I rarely cry.
I have an IPOD.
And now that I have it, I couldn’t live without it.
I love the computer.
I like xanga more than myspace.
I don’t get why myspace is so popular.
I can’t stand people who are fake.
I hate when TV shows play the same re-runs over and over again.
But I still watch them.
I had a Valentine this year.
I can’t stand Valentine’s day.
I have idolized a celebrity.
I still idolize that celebrity.
I think President Bush is an idiot.
I think racism is a big issue in the U.S.
I have faked a smile before, just so no one would ask “what’s wrong?”
I think fear is a pointless emotion.
I’m afraid of death.
I hate math.
I love taking pictures.
I think I’ll take another survey now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home