been a while, eh?
[[[ Level 1 About You ]]]
o1. They Call Me -katelyn, stevie, katie-lynn
o2. Graced the World -nono. not graced. at all. ever.
o3. I am 100% - nothing? i'm german, irish, and english
o4. I have Survived - 16 years?
o5. Siblings -1 brother
o6. Painting the Town Red in -nisky
o7. Shade -?
o8. I see the world in -this is weird
o9. Touch the Sky -i'm confused
[[ Level 2 Favorites ]]]
o1. Show your True Colors -red/black/hot pink
o2. Novel -not sure
o3. Boom Box Music -i'm up for anything. =)
o4. Big Screen Movie -omgz. lot's
o5. Season -fall
o6. Shopping Place -hot topic
[[[ Level 3 This or That ]]]
o1. Coke or Pepsi
o2. Green or Pink
o3. Hollister or Old Navy
o4. Singing or Dancing
o5. AIM or Yahoo
o6. TV or Computer
o7. Cell Phone or Telephone
o8. Green Day or Fall Out Boy
o9. Preppy or Goth
1o. Lots of Friends or One Best Friend
-------Bold all that apply to you --->
o1. I have prank phone called my own house
o2. I have sky dived
o3. I have broken more than one bone in one wreck
o4. I am a Blonde
o5. I think Spongebob is the Awsomest Person Ever
o6. I am in love
o7. I have had my best friend for life since Kindergarden
o8. I am a Brunette
o9. I love the Theatre Production WICKED!
1o. I get called by my middle name
11. I love acting
12. I am a Red Head
13. I have more than one Xanga Account
14. I am skinny
15. I am pudgy
16. I have pets
17. I am Allergic to more than 5 things
18. I am Spastic
19. I love school
2o. I think this Survey was Rad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home