10 Random Facts About Me
10. I'm a vegetarian
9. I like eating really weird foods
8. I"m addicted to Starbucks
7. I smoke
6. I drink
5. I DON"T like Japan. (stupid freshman)
4. I can't do much
3. I am hopefully geting a job over the summer
2. I might go to summer school
1. I"m tired just about 24/7
9 Places I've Visited
9. Cali
8. Colorado
7. Canada
6. Conetitcut
5. Boston
4. Hawaii
3. Niagra Falls
2. Washington DC
1. New York City
8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
8. Live in another country
7. Get married
6. Get out of high school
5. Write a good book
4. See EVERY SINGLE Johnny Depp movie ever made
3. Go to college
2. Change a life
1. Make a difference?
7 Ways To Win My Heart (of course, it's already won- but I'll fill this out anyways)
7. Tell me what you're really thinking.
6. Ask me how I'm feeling
5. Tell me how you're feeling, just be honest with me
4. Hug me. Just fxcking do it. I swear.
3. Act silly
2. Kiss me on the forehead
1. Be yourself
6 Things I Believe In
6. There is no god
5. Gay marriage
4. Everything does not happen for a reason
3. Smoke your little heart out. -nod-
2. Drinking = good. uh huh
1. I believe in love. yup. i sure do
5 Things I'm Afraid Of
5. Clowns
4. Being lonely/alone
3. The dark
2. Uh... Yeah. Stuff?
1. Stuff?
4 Of My Favorite Items In My Bedroom
4. Pictures/posters
3. CDs/CD player
2. TV
1. Stuffed animals
3 Things I Do Everyday
3. Homework
2. Eat [here, piggy piggy. :(]
1. Think of you
2 Things I'm Trying Not To Do Right Now
2. I am not trying to cry.
1. I am not trying to fall asleep
1 Person I Want To See Right Now
1. You. :]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home