Sunday, May 15, 2005

hiiiiiii

The Average Day..
Starts at ____ o' clock.: 6
First thing I think when I wake up is: gniklahrjn
If I eat breakfast, it's usually..: toast or waffles
I get in the shower no later than..: take them at night
I wash my ____ first.: hair
And I wash my ____ last.: feet
I'm usually on the computer by..: don't go on in the morning
If I leave the house, I'm going to..: school
I eat lunch by ____ o' clock.: depends on the day
For lunch, I usually eat//drink..: usually fries or soup
It usually takes me ____ to get ready.: 15 min
I usually spend _____ on the computer.: forever
As For Today..
I woke up at..: 8:53
have eaten..: french toast, soup
I have gone to..: every room in my house xD
I've been on the computer for..: 15-20 mins so far?
I have been to these websites --: lovejournal, gaia, blogger, myspace
I am wearing..: PJs
I wish I was..: sleeping
Tomorrow..I plan on waking up at..: 6
Spend my day doing..: school. maybe staying after?
Talking to..: people?
Listening to..: the tv
Thinking of..: how tired I am
Laughing about..: nothing
Getting angry about..: umm everything...I tend to get pissed off fairly easily
If You HAD To Choose..
Having the flu, or having a cold?: cold
Piercings all over your face, or piercings `everywhere` else?: everywhere
Failing a class, or getting suspended?: failing
Having to sit in a tub of snakes, or having to eat a tub of snakes?: sit
Eating a super-moldy peach, or drinking a glass of super-spoiled milk?: peach
Dying, or losing your memory?: dying
Going schitzo or being a mass murderer?: skittz
PMSing for the rest of your life, or getting your period everyday?: period everyday
Have You Ever..
Been stood up?: no
Had your Wisdom Teeth removed?: no
Played an instrument, and sucked at it?: haha yea
Seen a UFO?: nah
Pulled an all-nighter?: many
Been drunk?: yes
Been high?: yep
Been giving a speeding ticket?: no
Eaten octopus or squid?: yes
Been to a play?: yep
Gone surfing?: i wish
Snowboarding?: uh huh.
Kissed someone of the same sex?: yep
Kissed someone of the opposite sex?: yes
Been in a real castle?: nope
Had an eating disorder?: kinda yeah
Been in a car accident?: yes
How Many..
Piercings do you have?: 0
Tattoos do you have?: none
Pets do you have?: 1
People live in your house?: 3
Rings you're wearing?: 0
People you've actually loved?: like... which kind of love?
What's Your Favorite..
Color(s)?: hot pink, red, black
Cereal?: don't like it
Pajama's?: my duckies. =)
State?: cali
Movie?: gah, i have tons
TV show?: the oc, CSI, house
Disney movie?: beauty and the beast, pirates of the caribbean
Soda?: dr pepper
Video//PC game?: i like mario games. and sports games.
Way to spend a Saturday?: whatever. friends. doing stuff. whatever.
Class in school?: english
Ice cream flavor?: cotton candy
Candy?: all. -drool-
Lollipop flavor?: watermelon
Teacher?: mr. flood
Teacher you have a crush on right now?: ew
What If..
You could go on vacation anywhere. Where would you go?: hawaii
You could change your eye color. What would you change it to?: purrrrrrrple. -nod-
You could meet any two celebrities. Who would you meet?: johnny depp and anjelina jolie probably
You could kickass at any sport...? football prolly
You could date any teacher in your school. Who would you wanna date?: none
About Your Personality..
Shy or outgoing?: depends
Do you laugh a lot?: yessssssss
How can someone tell your laugh isn't fake?: i don't know? maybe they just know?
Do you get annoyed easily?: mmmm hmm
Do you complain a lot?: i relaly try hard not to
Do you have a few close friends, or just friends?: a few close ones
Do you get jealous easily?: not really
Do you cry a lot?: yes
Do you cry during movies?: eh, only some
Do you raise your hand in class a lot?: nope
Do you enjoy loud parties with a bunch of your friends?: yep
Do you prefer double dates, or `alone` dates?: uhhhh?
In The Last Week Have You..
Eaten pizza?: yes
Eaten chinese food?: nope
Made out?: nope
Thrown up?: nope
Gone hot tubbing?: no
Went shopping?: nah
Taken a test or quiz?: yea
Gone to the doctors?: nopers
Gone to the dentist?: no
Seen a movie?: yea
Which one?: uhh? the nightmare before christmas
Got into a big fight with a friend?: yes
Got into a big fight with a close friend?: mm hmm
Random Questions..
Where were you on Halloween?: tina's house
What are you doing this weekend?: this weekend = over
Are you in a fight with any of your friends right now?: not that I know of
What's your screen name?: for what?
What's your favorite name for a girl?: charlie. =) and stevie!
For a boy?: george!
Do you have your own computer?: nope
Do you like to watch really scary movies?: yeahhhhhhh!
When's the next birthday party you're going to?: Kristen's? If she's having one?
Do you have braces?: nope
What color do you want to dye you hair?: red again i think
Have you ever cried over a teacher before?: not OVERa teacher, but yes. because of what they have said. damn them all to hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home