woot??
Bold everything that applies to you
I hate one or both of my parents
I live a very dull life
My teachers hate me
I hate my teachers
I have a friend who I would die for if the time came
There is a boy/girl at school who I think is fine
I have really good friends [some are........]
I believe in God
I would say that I am a Democrat
I put myself before anybody else
I have a boyfriend--and I think that I am in love with him
I want a real boyfriend
I am afraid of failure
I think that Johnny Depp is sexy
I am emotionally attached to one of my teachers
I like to write
I think that I suck at writing
I really want my first marriage to be perfect
I love fruit
I love chocolate pudding
I love Jell-O
I haven’t had Jell-O in a long time
I miss my young childhood
I enjoy growing older each year
I have a two-faced friend who I enjoy hanging around
I cuss frequently
I try not to cuss
I am Christian
I have a bird
I wish that I had a pet
I know that people talk about me behind my back
I really don’t care about too many people
I think that my life sucks sometimes
I like living
I wish that I could just die a non-painful death before I grow old
I have joint problems
I think that running is fun
I get in a lot of fights
I aggravate people [hag, i probably do]
I have passionately kissed a guy before
I want to make out with a certain guy
I have no life
I have a life, but it feels like I have no life at times
I feel like I have no friends
I love watching TV
I feel frequently feel fat
I think that I am color-blind
One of my friends is totally different than me
I love school
I have cried because of something somebody has said to me before
I play a lot of sports
I love math
My parents make me do a lot of things that I am not particularly fond of
I love Surf City Squeeze smoothies
I love shopping
I only wear brand name clothes
I have done something to my myself that is bad for me
I know somebody who has died
I cry for no reason
I like Pina Coladas
I have written a book [started one]
I love poetry
When there’s nothing great on TV, I enjoy watching Spongebob Squarepants
I love the movie Rat Race
------------------------------------------
Tell Tell
If you could have any job in the real world what would it be? not sure?
When you die, what do you want your funeral to be like, etc? i'm going to be cremated
If you could spend one day with anybody in the whole world, who would it be? meg-n
If you had one one-way ticket to any place out of state, where would you be heading off to? i'd give it to meg-n and have her to go georgia
If you were the president of the USA, what would you do?: make gay marriage legan in every state
You can kick anybody's ass at: debating, fighting ect...
Anybody can kick ur ass in: nothing really. maybe math or science
You are happy: not so much
I hate one or both of my parents
I live a very dull life
My teachers hate me
I hate my teachers
I have a friend who I would die for if the time came
There is a boy/girl at school who I think is fine
I have really good friends [some are........]
I believe in God
I would say that I am a Democrat
I put myself before anybody else
I have a boyfriend--and I think that I am in love with him
I want a real boyfriend
I am afraid of failure
I think that Johnny Depp is sexy
I am emotionally attached to one of my teachers
I like to write
I think that I suck at writing
I really want my first marriage to be perfect
I love fruit
I love chocolate pudding
I love Jell-O
I haven’t had Jell-O in a long time
I miss my young childhood
I enjoy growing older each year
I have a two-faced friend who I enjoy hanging around
I cuss frequently
I try not to cuss
I am Christian
I have a bird
I wish that I had a pet
I know that people talk about me behind my back
I really don’t care about too many people
I think that my life sucks sometimes
I like living
I wish that I could just die a non-painful death before I grow old
I have joint problems
I think that running is fun
I get in a lot of fights
I aggravate people [hag, i probably do]
I have passionately kissed a guy before
I want to make out with a certain guy
I have no life
I have a life, but it feels like I have no life at times
I feel like I have no friends
I love watching TV
I feel frequently feel fat
I think that I am color-blind
One of my friends is totally different than me
I love school
I have cried because of something somebody has said to me before
I play a lot of sports
I love math
My parents make me do a lot of things that I am not particularly fond of
I love Surf City Squeeze smoothies
I love shopping
I only wear brand name clothes
I have done something to my myself that is bad for me
I know somebody who has died
I cry for no reason
I like Pina Coladas
I have written a book [started one]
I love poetry
When there’s nothing great on TV, I enjoy watching Spongebob Squarepants
I love the movie Rat Race
------------------------------------------
Tell Tell
If you could have any job in the real world what would it be? not sure?
When you die, what do you want your funeral to be like, etc? i'm going to be cremated
If you could spend one day with anybody in the whole world, who would it be? meg-n
If you had one one-way ticket to any place out of state, where would you be heading off to? i'd give it to meg-n and have her to go georgia
If you were the president of the USA, what would you do?: make gay marriage legan in every state
You can kick anybody's ass at: debating, fighting ect...
Anybody can kick ur ass in: nothing really. maybe math or science
You are happy: not so much

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home