omg guess what? i'm bored. :P
DO YOU:
Smoke?: Nope
Read the newspaper?: Sometimes, if something catches my eye
Pray?: Nope
Gone skinny dipping?: I have, I don't though :P
Had a medical emergency?: Mm I think it was.
Had surgery?: No...?
Ran away from home?: Yeah
Played strip poker?: Nope, but I heart poker. :P
Gotten beaten up?: Yup
Beaten someone up?: Yes
Been on stage?: Yes
Slept outdoors?: Mm hmm
Pulled an all nighter?: Many
If yes, what is your record?: A week or so.
Ever made out with a stranger?: No
Been on radio/tv?: Radio
Been in a mosh-pit?: Yes
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?: Yes
First kiss?: do i first kiss? wtf? --Haha...agreed :D
Pepsi or coke?: coke
Chocolate or vanilla?: depends
Internet or phone?: depends
Suicidal?: No
Stubborn?: Sometimes, not usually though
Open-minded?: Indeed
Arrogant?: Nahh
Patient?: Sometines, depends
Hyper?: Mm hmm
Nice?: I guess?
Happy?: Bleh.
Shave your head for $1000?: Sure -shrug-
Like candles?: Ofcourse!
Believe in love at first sight?: No.
Believe in forgiveness?: Depends
Want to get married?: Yeah
Want to have kids?: Nope
Ever want to adopt kids?: Maybe one.
ABOUT YOU:
ABOUT YOU:
[three words that sum you up]: Fun, Weird, Dork
[jewelry worn daily]: Rings
[wallet]: It's black and blue
[coffee]: Decaf vanilla latte. ^_^
[shoes]: Converse
[cologne/perfume]: None
[clothing you have on]: Pee jay's! xD
—IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU...—
—IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU...—
[cried]: Yeah
[bought something]: Yes
[gotten sick]: Nope, but I am sick.
[sang]: Yeah
[eaten]: Mm hmm
[been kissed]: No
[felt stupid]: Mm hmm... Always :P
[wanted to tell someone you love them, but you didn't]: Uhm? No?
[talked to an ex]: Yes
[seen someone you have a crush on]: Nopers
[had a serious talk]: Yes, I have
[missed someone]: Yeah
[hugged someone]: Of course!!!!!
[argued with a parent(s)]: Mm hmm
—SOCIAL LIFE—
—SOCIAL LIFE—
[best girl friend]: Don't know
[best guy friend]: Don't know?
[boyfriend/girlfriend]: Nopers
[hobbies]: music, friends
[car you drive]: :\
[would you rather be with friends or on a date]: Friends
[job]: Don't have one
[church]: No.
[like being around people]: Yeah
RANDOM:
I WANT: Breakfast. :P
I HAVE: a headache
I WISH: Stuff
I MISS: Oh dear, lot's
I FEAR: stuff
I HEAR: "I've got a lovley bunch of coconuts!" XD
I SEARCH: I'm too lazy to search :D -agreed. :P
I WONDER: Why I'm here
I REGRET: Nothing.
I LOVE: My friends.
I CARE: About a lot
I ALWAYS: Breathe? Lol.
I SING: When I feel like it?
I CRY: Alone.
I FIGHT: For what I think is right --Agreed :P
I WRITE: Anything...I love writing
I CONFUSE: The world, myself, everyone....
I LISTEN: To anyone who needs me to listen
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: Listening to music
I NEED: Sleep
I AM HAPPY: Meh
LAST PERSON WHO:.
LAST PERSON WHO:.
Slept in your bed: Me.
Saw you cry: Myself
Made you cry: Parents
You shared a drink with: Meh mommeh
You went to the movies with: ^^^^^^^.
You went to the mall with: ^^^^^^^^^.
Yelled at you: Parents
STUFFF.
STUFFF.
Said "I Love You" and meant it?: Everyday.
Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: No
Wish you were the opposite sex: Mm hmm, sometimes.
Had an imaginary friend: Yuppers
Do you have a crush on someone: Yes.
What book are you reading now: "You Don't Know Me"
Worst feeling in the world: Depression.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: YES! XD.
What's under your bed: Nothing
Favorite sport to watch: Football and baseball
Siblings: Brian
Location: in a chair.
College plans: dunno....
Piercings/tattoos: None I'm nakey! XD.
Do you do drugs: No I do not.
Do you drink: nopers.
Who is your best friend: I answered this already.
What are you most scared of: a lot.
What clothes do you sleep in: Anything comfy.
Where do you want to get married: i dunno?.
Who do you really hate: m. parents
MORE STUFF:.
MORE STUFF:.
Have you ever loved someone you had no chance with: yeah
Have you ever cried over something someone of the opposite sex did: Oh god yes.
Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: nopers
Are you lonely right now: yeah.
Song thats stuck in your head a lot: vertigo - U2
Room in house: living room... this is where i "live". :P
Band(s): too lazy.
Colour(s): Black/Red/Hot pink
RANDOM..
RANDOM..
*current msn screen name: don't have one
*song: none
*song: none
*virgin?: yeah
*smart?: In a sense
*high maintenance?: Nah
*favourite memory: alot!
*worst memory: alot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home