Thursday, February 17, 2005

.i.hate.love.

should've known that you were gone
back in germany
you told me in the dark while i was sleeping
then you slept through the sunrise
as it washed upon your face
and all that i had heard were
our hearts beating
talk to me while i'm listening, now
while this love has a voice
that we both can hear
before you let it go,
the greatest love i've ever known
won't you please talk to me
while i'm listening
i cannot find a place
to put this love away
or lose the thought of sunlight
on your face
i thought i heard
your voice say 'i love you' today
but it was only the sound
of my heart breaking
talk to me while i'm listening, now
while this love has a voice that we both can hear
before you let it go,
the greatest love i've ever known
won't you please talk to me
while i'm listening
how i wish
that i could take us back to germany
and i would stay awake
and you would talk to me
yet for every drop of rain i hear
there's bound to fall another tear
upon this page of sound with my heart aching
talk to me while i'm listening, now
while this love has a voice
that we both can hear
before you let it go,
the greatest love i've ever known
won't you please talk to me
while i'm listening
before you let it go,
the greatest love i've ever known
won't you please talk to me
while i'm listening
talk to me
please talk to me
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,
Watch you smile while you are sleeping,
While you are far away and dreaming,
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
I could stay lost in this moment forever,
Where a moment spent with you is a moment I treasure,
(Chorus)
I don't want to close my eyes, I don't want to fall asleep,
Cause I miss you baby,
And I don't want to miss a thing,
Cause even when I dream of you,
the sweetest dream will never do,
I still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing
Lying close to you feeling your heart beating,
And I wondering what you are dreaming,
Wondering if it's me you are seeing,
Then I kiss your eyes and thank god we're together,
I just want to stay with you in this moment forever and forever forever
(Chorus)
And I don't want to miss one smile,
I don't want to miss one kiss,
I just want to be with you right here with you,
Just like this,
I just want to hold you close,
I feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment,
For all of the rest of time
(Chorus)
I wanted you to know
I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high
and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph;
I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high
and steal your pain
‘Cause I’m broken
when I’m open
And I don’t feel
like I am strong enough
‘Cause I’m broken
when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right
when you’re gone away
The worst is over now
and we can breathe again
I wanna hold you high,
you steal my pain away
There’s so much left to learn,
and no one left to fight
I wanna hold you high
and steal your pain
‘Cause I’m broken
when I’m open
And I don’t feel like
I am strong enough
‘Cause I’m broken
when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right
when you’re gone away
Hello there The angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim Of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally If we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have halloween on christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
I miss you(I miss you)
Where are you? And I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This 6 string's darkness
Comes creeping on so haunting every time
And as I stared I counted The webs from all the spiders
Catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home And stop this pain tonight?
Don't waste your time on me
You're already the voice inside my head
I've been here before a few times
And I'm quite aware we're dying
And your hands they shake with goodbyes
And I'll take you back if you'd have me
So here I am I'm trying
So here I am Are you ready
Come on let me hold you
Touch you
Feel you Always
Kiss you
taste you
all night Always
And I'll miss your laugh your smile
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me
I'm so sick of fights I hate them
Lets start this again for real
Come on let me hold you
Touch you
Feel you always
kiss you
taste you
all night always.
I swear that I can go on forever again
Please let me know that my one bad day will end
I will go down as your lover, your friend
Give me your lips and with one kiss we begin
Are you afraid of being alone Cause I am
I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight Cause I am
I'm lost without you
I'll leave my room open till sunrise for you
I'll keep my eyes patiently focused on you
Where are you now I can hear footsteps I'm dreaming
And if you will
Keep me from waking to believe this
Hey, hey, hey ,hey
Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby
Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't
Don't You Forget About Me
Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognise me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down
Don't you try to pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security
Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby
Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't
Don't You Forget About Me
As you walk on by Will you call my name?
As you walk on by Will you call my name?
When you walk away
Or will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on - call my name
Will you all my name?
just think of this and me as just a few of many things
to lie around to clutter up your shelves
and i wish you werent worth the wait
because theres some things i'd like to say to you...
i dont think that you know what youve been missing
cuz i dont think that you know what youve been missing
i dare you to forget those marks you left across my neck
from those nights when we were both found at our best
i could make this obvious and you,
you could deny meall in one breath
you could shrug me off your shoulders...
i dont think that you know what youve been missing
cuz i dont think that you know what youve been missing
hey, lush, have fun
its the weekend
hey, lush, have fun
hey, lush, have fun
its the weekend
hey, lush, have fun
i dont think that you know what youve been missing
i dont think that you know what youve been missing
just forget me
its that simple
just forget me
its that simple
-sigh- i hate this. so fxcking much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home