yep
1. The last person I kissed: was my boyfriend, brandon. =]]]]
2. Never in my life have I: had sex
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: brad and temple. freakin' meanies who i love. grrr.
4. High School was: i hate HS
5. When I'm nervous: i bite my nails usually
6. The last time I cried was: today
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids would be: tina. laura. hmmm. idk
9. My hair: is fading
10. When I was 5: i was mad cute but a little devil.
11. Last Christmas: rocked
12. When I turn my head left, I see: my dining room
13. I should be: in the shower
14. When I look down I see: my boobs..duh..haha
15. The craziest recent event was: thanksgiving
2. Never in my life have I: had sex
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: brad and temple. freakin' meanies who i love. grrr.
4. High School was: i hate HS
5. When I'm nervous: i bite my nails usually
6. The last time I cried was: today
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids would be: tina. laura. hmmm. idk
9. My hair: is fading
10. When I was 5: i was mad cute but a little devil.
11. Last Christmas: rocked
12. When I turn my head left, I see: my dining room
13. I should be: in the shower
14. When I look down I see: my boobs..duh..haha
15. The craziest recent event was: thanksgiving
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: joey lmao
17. By this time next year: college. crazy.
18. Current Relationship Status: taken<333333
19. I have a hard time understanding: life
20. One time at a family gathering: everyone was drunk [haha. ALWAYS]
21. You know I "like" you if: idk?
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank is/are: my family
23. Take my advice: live life with no regrets. and you can't always get what you want
24. My ideal breakfast is: idc
25. If you visit a place I grew up: you'll hate it. lmao.
26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: idk
27. If you spend the night at my house: i'll make it fun. we'll get drunk. =]
28. I'd stop my wedding if: i really didn't love him
29. The world could do without: poverity
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: my dad. yes.
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: food :D
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: clothes.
33. My favorite blonde is: linda lmao
34. My favorite brunette is: brandon
36. The last time I was drunk: i was with alley and johnny and i made out with johnny. yes.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: giraffes lmao
38. I shouldn't have been: so stupid
39. Once, at a bar: i threw up
40. Last night I: ate maddd food
41. There's this girl I know who: should die
42: I dont know: how to whistle
43. A better name for me would be: idk
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: ...i'm oging back anyways
17. By this time next year: college. crazy.
18. Current Relationship Status: taken<333333
19. I have a hard time understanding: life
20. One time at a family gathering: everyone was drunk [haha. ALWAYS]
21. You know I "like" you if: idk?
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank is/are: my family
23. Take my advice: live life with no regrets. and you can't always get what you want
24. My ideal breakfast is: idc
25. If you visit a place I grew up: you'll hate it. lmao.
26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: idk
27. If you spend the night at my house: i'll make it fun. we'll get drunk. =]
28. I'd stop my wedding if: i really didn't love him
29. The world could do without: poverity
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: my dad. yes.
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: food :D
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: clothes.
33. My favorite blonde is: linda lmao
34. My favorite brunette is: brandon
36. The last time I was drunk: i was with alley and johnny and i made out with johnny. yes.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: giraffes lmao
38. I shouldn't have been: so stupid
39. Once, at a bar: i threw up
40. Last night I: ate maddd food
41. There's this girl I know who: should die
42: I dont know: how to whistle
43. A better name for me would be: idk
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: ...i'm oging back anyways
45. How many days until my birthday?: 6 months man.
46. What I really want for Valentine's Day is: flowers
46. What I really want for Valentine's Day is: flowers
47. I'm wearing this: so i can be comfy
48. Tomorrow I am: getting new glasses
49. The last thing I ate was: crackers with some dip stuff
50. I really want to learn: more about why i'm living
48. Tomorrow I am: getting new glasses
49. The last thing I ate was: crackers with some dip stuff
50. I really want to learn: more about why i'm living

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home