like... meh goddy!
WOULD YOU RATHER
1) pierce your nose or tongue? Tongue.
2) be serious or be funny? Funny.
3) drink whole or skim milk? Whole.
ARE YOU
4) simple or complicated? Usually, I'm complicated.
DO YOU PREFER
5) flowers or angels? Flowers.
6) grey or gray? Grey.
7) color or black-and-white photos? Black and white.
8) lust or love? Love.
9) sunrise or sunset? Sunset
10) M&Ms or Skittles? Skittles!
11) rap or rock? Rock.
12) staying up late or waking up early? Staying up late.
13) TV or radio? Radio.
14) water or soda? Water.
15) eating apples or oranges? Apples.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY
16) Do you have a crush? Yes.
17) Who is it? Liam, Megan
DO YOU PREFER
18) being hot or cold? Warm. :P
19) tall members of the opposite sex, or short? Don't care.
20) sun or moon? Moon.
21) emeralds or rubies? Emeralds, my birthstone! ^^
22) left or right? Left.
23) having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? One best friend.
24) sun or rain? Rain.
25) vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Cotton Candy ^^
26) boys or girls? Both.
27) green beans or carrots? Both.
28) low fat or fat free? Fat free.
MISCELLANEOUS
29) What is your biggest fear in the world? Losing a loved one, being alone, clowns, the dark sometimes.
30) Kids or no kids? No kids. :\.
31) Cat or dog? Dog.
32) Half empty or half full? Both
33) Mustard or ketchup? Ketchup!
34) Hard cover books or soft cover books? Soft.
35) Newspaper or magazine? Magazine.
36) Sandals or sneakers? Sneakers.
37) Wonder or amazement? Amazement.
38) Red car or white car? Red.
39) Happy and poor or sad and rich? If I was rich i wouldn't be sad. If I was poor i wouldn't be happy.
40) Singing or dancing? Singing.
41) Hugging or kissing? Hugging
42) Corduroy or plain? Plain.
43) Happy or sad? Happy. It's rare.
44) Purple or green? Neither, really.
45) s, s? What?
ABOUT YOU
46) What time is it? 8:02 A.M.
47) Pets? Kitty.
48) Height? 5'3
49) Eye color? Blue
50) Hair color? Reddish/brownish
51) Piercing(s)? 0.
WHAT DO YOU WANT
52) Where do you want to live? Cali
53) How many kids do you want? 0
54) What kind of job do you want? I wanna be a rockstarrrrrr
55) Do you want to get married? Yeah
WHICH IS BETTER
56) 2 doors or 4 (on a car): 4.
57) Coffee or ice cream?: Uhm... Both.
58) Shampoo or conditioner? Shampoo is funner. ^^
59) Bridges or tunnels? Tunnels.
60) One pillow or two? 3. :P
WORD ASSOCIATION (first thing that comes to mind)
61) Rock? Hard.
62) Green? Day.
63) Crying? Tears
64) Peanut? Jelly.
65) Roses? Bleeding.
66) Summer? Warmth.
67) Winter? Snow.
FAVORITES
68) Salad dressing? Ranch.
69) Color of socks? I like funky socks. ^^
70) Toothpaste? Crest
71) Food? French fries.
72) Toothbrush? My orange one.
73) Alcoholic drink? Sour Apple Shnapps. <--sooooooo yummy
74) Non-alcoholic drink? dr. pepper. ^^
75) Character? Spongebob.
RANDOM QUESTIONS
76) When was your last hospital check? Been a while... Like a month ago? That's pretty good for me.
77) Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Dead.
78) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? Yes.
79) What do you do most often when you are bored? Surveys, sleep, go on the computer, call people.
80) Name the person that you are friends with that lives the farthest away from you: Risk! =(
81) Are you open minded? Extreamly.
82) Can you be in love with two people at the same time? Unfortunately, yes you can.
LEAST FAVORITES
83. day of the week: Sunday/Monday.
84. month: Janurary/Feburary.
85. season: Winter.
86. food: Any kind of meat.
87. drink: I dunno?
88. subject in school: Biology.
89. animal: I like most of them.
90. brand of clothing/shoes: Mudd, LEI.
91. candy: I like all candy.
92. sound: Nails on the chalkboard. :\
93. smell: Garbage smells icky.
94. movie you’ve seen: The Ring 2 really sucked
95. book you’ve read: Hmm... Anyting I've read for school really...
96. tv show you’ve seen: There have been a few.
97. fashion statement: Vintro. I mean wtf is that!?
98. actor/actress: I dunno if I have a least fav. actor/Lindsay Lohan.
99. singer/performer: Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, 50 Cent, Eminem.
100. band: Simple Plan.
101. song: Anything by 50 Cent I guess
102. person you know: Nikki. :\
103. thing to do: Go to school.
104. number: 6.
105. sport: Hockey, basketball.
106. foreign language/accent: Chinese.
107. word: 'holla'.
108. magazine: Not sure?
109. website: Neopets. Ugh.
OTHER STUFF
110. most pointless thing you know: Frogs don't drink water. :P
111. biggest regret in life (don’t say you don’t have one): Don't have one.
112. ugliest font: Ariel
113. ugliest outfit you own and wear: I don't think any of my clothes are ugly.
114. worst store: Old Navy.
115. worst feeling: Depression.
116. biggest fear: I answered that already.
118. crappiest CD you own: I love all of my CDs.
119. crappiest dvd/video you own: I love all of my DVD's.
120. stupidest screen name you have seen: Not sure?
121. biggest waste of time: Many things. Like this survey, for example.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home